Turn on thread page Beta

Keep sweating under my arms !! watch

ReputationRep:
    BUY PERSPIREX!
    Seriously, I have a friend who used to sweat so badly. He uses this now and is completely fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig 1888)
    Does it sting at night when you put it on?
    The first 2 days yes, but after that I got used to it and its basically solved my problem no end! It may seem a bit steep at just £9, but buy one bottle, persevere with it for more than a week and you will honestly see results.

ReputationRep:
    Use for 2 minutes and bite down on something to overcome the stinging sensation, and hey presto: problem solved

http://tinyurl.com/6l9ye54

ReputationRep:
    I also sweat really bad in the armpits as well as my hands, arse and feet! Not pleasant, but normally only when its hot or if I get like nervous (also strangely when I play xbox?!). I just try to wear loose shirts to hide sweat patches and havent tried any medication yet. Reading this it looks like theres some pretty good stuff out there, does it really work that well?

Don't use expenisve deoderents like Lynx, they just don't work on some people. Their 'science' is more towards getting the right scent, try sanex for men or right gaurd, they're good, I have the same problem and they have helped! If this fails you might wanna say to your GP 'I think I need injections to calm my sweat glands down'.
    Its not an uncommon problem but is not that common for injectons to be necessary, talk it over with them.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to go mad, try Mitchum's deodorant. I used to work in a really stuffy shop and was always anxious that someone might see I was a sweaty bird Anyway, £2.89 for 100ml, it lasts for AGES and really keeps you dry. Highly recommended

use this.. it seriously works. i had a massive problem with sweating for so long. this stuff honestly changed my life as cringe as it sounds.

http://www.odaban.com/

ReputationRep:
    I recommend dehydration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    use this.. it seriously works. i had a massive problem with sweating for so long. this stuff honestly changed my life as cringe as it sounds.

http://www.odaban.com/
    Whats it like when you spray it on? Does it burn under your arms? The reason I ask this is because I'm sick of these treatments you can get for example anhydrol forte and they sting , I just want something thats going to take the excess sweat away without going through agony !

ReputationRep:
    Whats it like when you spray it on? Does it burn under your arms? The reason I ask this is because I'm sick of these treatments you can get for example anhydrol forte and they sting , I just want something thats going to take the excess sweat away without going through agony !
    if deodorants don't work for you... then this is suppose to be the 2nd solution, if this doesn't work then u have to go under the knife for around £300 per arm.:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Alrite guys I am 17 years old. I have the problem of excess sweat under my arms for more than a year now. I dont know what to do as its really embarassing, its forcing me to wear black all the time because if I wear green, grey or red tops then theres always this big massive sweat patch under my arm. Does anyone recommend anything I can do or has anyone had this problem and dealt with it?
    It's likely that you have what's called 'Auxiliary Hyperhydrosis', which is an abnormal degree of sweating under the armpits (and maybe the groin). I've had it since halfway through puberty or so (fifteen, sixteen maybe), and have been living with it ever since.

Go to Amazon or your nearest Boots store and buy a roll-on deodorant called Driclor. There are similar products, though this has the strongest solution in it. It's only a few pounds, and works wonders. You put it on the in the night, and then wipe it off in the morning, before eventually applying your normal deodorant (use roll-ons if you don't already, as I've found sprays to do sweet F.A.).

Here's a link on Amazon;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Driclor-Unde...3432584&sr=8-1

It stops the sweating completely. You'll literally stop sweating from the areas affected as soon as two days (perhaps even sooner) after application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philistine)
    It's likely that you have what's called 'Auxiliary Hyperhydrosis', which is an abnormal degree of sweating under the armpits (and maybe the groin). I've had it since halfway through puberty or so (fifteen, sixteen maybe), and have been living with it ever since.

Go to Amazon or your nearest Boots store and buy a roll-on deodorant called Driclor. There are similar products, though this has the strongest solution in it. It's only a few pounds, and works wonders. You put it on the in the night, and then wipe it off in the morning, before eventually applying your normal deodorant (use roll-ons if you don't already, as I've found sprays to do sweet F.A.).

Here's a link on Amazon;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Driclor-Unde...3432584&sr=8-1

It stops the sweating completely. You'll literally stop sweating from the areas affected as soon as two days (perhaps even sooner) after application.

Is there any side effects to it like burning sensation when you put it on ?

ReputationRep:
    Is there any side effects to it like burning sensation when you put it on ?
    Only if you apply too much. You quickly learn what is the right amount though!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.