Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi all you guys,

I have been this country for 5 years and still not quite sure about the edu system. I have seen so many career adviser in my college and also out of college but they were all useless.

Before u all get bored, let me write all the question marks in my head and wait for your views.

First year ? have done ESOL L3 and applied for btec business introductry diploma after that btec level 1 after that btec level 2 and now i am studying btec level 3 in business which is 2 years program and this is my first year and also getting extended finance whihc means one extra A level.

I am 21 and wanna go to uni but I also want to change my subject with IT or A levels to go proper Uni. There are some subjects in my head to change such as enginering, dentistry, IT but i am not sure is it possible or reasonable ?

thank you in advise
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.