Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys do you treat pretty girls better in everyday life? Watch

(Original post by NOBODY MOVE!)
    *sniff*
    clarence will be sold tomorrow! aaah! i honestly think i will cry when my little fiat goes to his new home.
    however my new car will be ready for collection on april 1st, so i will have to remember to change my avatar when i get hold of it.
    Cool what car is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsLord)
    Go **** yourself, literally.
    if i didnt already use all my rep power for today this would have received a +rep from me.
    blame this on the stupid people in the motoring section taking up all my negative reps. ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy123)
    Don't you think you should treat all girls with the same no matter what they look like?
    Fear not, when they grow up they'll treat all strangers with equal courtesy.. and a 'real man' will, if anything, be slightly more 'brisk' with hotter girls

ReputationRep:
    if i didnt already use all my rep power for today this would have received a +rep from me.
    blame this on the stupid people in the motoring section taking up all my negative reps. ;D

ReputationRep:
    I treat my girlfriend better than any other person.

Then the rest of the girls are all the same tbh; I don't see why i'd give more attention or anything to a more attractive girl than a not-so attractive one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    we are only nice to girls who we would like to have sex with
    Lol bit angry OP? But in seriousness it's just human nature, it sucks but it's true :s Though I'm still nice to any girl no matter what Also I think pretty girls tend to be the ones who are more 'popular' which adds to it.

ReputationRep:
    I have noticed around college boys tend to treat pretty girls a lot better than average ones.E.g holding the door,Letting girls infront of them and moving out of their way E.C.T.

So boys Why do you do this ?dont you think you should treat all girls with the same no matter what they look like?

Thoughts...
    Only illusioned guys do this, who think carrying a woman on a podium will make them fall in love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueray)
    Cool what car is it?
    the car i have until tomorrow, clarence, is a black fiat 500, year 2008, owned from new. 3 years mightn't seem like much, but i've done 146,000 miles on it in this small length of time.....so i will miss it.
    the car i will be owning for the forseeable future from april 1st is an audi a1, in white. i still havent thought up of a name for him yet - maybe when i see him in the flesh inspiration will come to me :3

ReputationRep:
    Natural desire..... yes.

BUT if she looks like she's stuck up, or loving herself too much, nope. Would rather help someone who would be grateful and who wouldn't take advantage.

ReputationRep:
    how someone sees this as a legitimate question, i will never understand:hmmmm2:

the car i have until tomorrow, clarence, is a black fiat 500, year 2008, owned from new. 3 years mightn't seem like much, but i've done 146,000 miles on it in this small length of time.....so i will miss it.
    the car i will be owning for the forseeable future from april 1st is an audi a1, in white. i still havent thought up of a name for him yet - maybe when i see him in the flesh inspiration will come to me :3
    yeah its a cool concept car

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Oh please, you really think men treat all women the same?

It's ****ing obvious they treat the more pretty ones better.
    Someone's bitter .

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i tend to treat the pretty girls better

If i treat them better I get to talk to them, i get to know them and that to lead to other things if you know what i'm saying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    I'm not gonna lie.

Yes I do, and I am ashamed of it.

What makes me even more ashamed is that none of them reward me with sex :mad:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Boys treat pretty girls better and girls treat pretty boys better. Sup.

Boys do you treat pretty girls better in everyday life?
    Yes I do although I treat the odd less pretty girl the same as a pretty girl, I go all out for the beautiful women though :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I know/have known some guys who are actually quite hostile to conventionally attractive females.

But in general, from what I've seen, it's pretty obvious guys are a lot nicer to girls who are 'attractive' than those who are 'mediocre' or 'unattractive.

EMZ=]

ReputationRep:
    not always, but often. so immature when guys feel like they have to make it clear they're not attracted/act like they have a chip on their shoulder if they're forced to be polite. it's not like i'll read into things if you hold the door for me.

also, i remember being at Heathrow and some Kate Middleton lookalike was permitted to pass through security after batting her eyelashes, while the rest of us common folk had to stand around and provide documentation she could have had a weapon!

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone is entitled to the same respect whether they are good looking or not.

ReputationRep:
    http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/...f?t=1300499075

I expect a reward

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.