Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys do you treat pretty girls better in everyday life? watch

ReputationRep:
    Average looking and flirty would do it for me tbh.

ReputationRep:
    If a girls got a sick sense of humour and an appetite for mischief then I treat them better :sexface: I've known girls who expect free passes to everything because they're hawt.

ReputationRep:
    i can hnoestly say i dnt treat them better i flirt with them less though
    im a flirt so i still flirt with them just not as much XD

ReputationRep:
    interesting perspective. i never know whether to be very indifferent with those types, or to be pleasant because they are not expecting it? and some of them are genuinely nice people. huh. i guess it just depends on my mood, but beyond that i try to be myself and let the chips fall where they may.

(Original post by Glee)
    I treat most of the good looking boys curtly and closer to crap than everyone else.
    My way of taming their jerk-off attitude.

(in disagreement with the aforementioned statement).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NGC773)
    I watched a documentary about this a few years back. They had two women, one very attractive and slim, the other average and not so good looking. They gave them both several heavy bags and made them walk though airports/trainstations/undergroundstation...etc

The attractive woman got asked for help a lot more than the other woman did
    Hey can you recall what the documentary was calles? Sounds really interesting :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I try to be all equal and stuff, and i get to thinking consciously about it, and try to be as fair as possible. But i think it happens pretty subconsciously to pretty much all guys.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Not that I'm aware of no. I treat nicer people better.

ReputationRep:
    It's natural and nothing to do with looks. In everyday life you always "look up or treat better" someone who you regard as more powerful, popular, stronger e.t.c

ReputationRep:
    Yes. But girls do it also :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    In general I treat the all equally but I feel that often girls will treat the better looking lads better so it's not just a one way thing.

*****es.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Oh please, you really think men treat all women the same?

It's ****ing obvious they treat the more pretty ones better.
    By the sour tone of your message, I reckon you're either a 3 or a 4...

ReputationRep:
    When I first speak to a person, I often find myself, naturally, smile more at a good looking person, than an ugly person. I only smile at ugly people just as much, if I feel sympathetic, or if it's a job interview...

I don't do it intentionally, but that is just the way things are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SatanIsAwesome)
    Personally, I treat everyone the same, male or female, good looking or fugly.
    What happens just depends on my mood.
    pretty much the same

ReputationRep:
    And women don't do this either?

(Original post by mexicanbasterd)
    And women don't do this either?
    :gah: What do ya say to that?

It's true, but I think there's no explanation other than that the pretty ones are just pretty.

I experienced this first hand...
    When I was younger - you could say i was the 'average looking' oe - ie nothing special what so ever. Plus I was a tad immature and too loud.

Since about 2 year ago I've done a complete 180 - appearance wise you'd not recognise me. And now - I get far more male attention, more help in shops etc, more comments/compliments and even randoms on the street coming up to me and saying hello or etcetera.

Guys in general have become a lot more open and friendly.
    In the past I'd never make conversation with someone, lets say, working in a cafe.
    Now it'll be the guy working there who'll approach me.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't think I've treated attractive girls any nicer than non-attractive girls. Actually if anything, I think I treat the less attractive girls a little bit better and I'm closer with them too. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Yes. But girls do it also :rolleyes:.
    But white girls don't like Oriental guys. :sad:

(Original post by NOBODY MOVE!)
    he's prettyy quiet, but he is very goodlooking (despite him no taking time on grooming at all - i have to tell him to shave, and he never brushes his hair,etc). women approach him ALL THE TIME! :| when walking on the street or standing on the train stations - they even do this when i am next to him. roarrrr, b*tchesssss ¬.¬ *shakes fist*
    You do know that the dishevelled look is the hottest "look" out there? :sexface:

Lucky *****. :p:

ReputationRep:
    lool ever1 notic that

still, i treat both the same.

This means kno one knows who i fancy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.