Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! After checking this forum, ive wandered, is anyone else out there actually sitting the OCR History B as level in june? as i feel like im the only one on these boards! Im currently doing the Russia Explanation and the Tudor Rebellion source analysis, is anyone else doing this? Just wandering as i feel the need to know if im the only one doing this because its the most hardest as level to do!!

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Nope, i'm doing AQA. I hope you're not doing English though with that spelling :P.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing OCR B, I did Russia from 1900-1917 if that's what your doing and the Impact of War on British Society for the sources last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shootforstars)
    I'm doing OCR B, I did Russia from 1900-1917 if that's what your doing and the Impact of War on British Society for the sources last year.
    Yes thats what im doing, except our sources paper is Tudor Rebellions, how are you finding it? With my class the Stolypin/Duma (and largely pre war era) is a big problem as our teacher was away for 3 months. What are you hoping will come up for the Russia questions?

ReputationRep:
    YEAH!!!!!!
    I did the tudor rebellion sorce paper (it sucked so much the exam board didnt even a realse a text/ revision book for the course until after the exam)
    I found it so hard too but it didnt help that my teacher had never taught a-level history before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benbreezeblock)
    Yes thats what im doing, except our sources paper is Tudor Rebellions, how are you finding it? With my class the Stolypin/Duma (and largely pre war era) is a big problem as our teacher was away for 3 months. What are you hoping will come up for the Russia questions?

I'm A2 now so I've done it!
    Personally I think the Feb Rev has to come up, it hasn't for ages and that's what they were expecting in January but OCR decided to annoy everyone and bring up the topics that came up in the summer...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 4, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.