Turn on thread page Beta

Here ya go H&R Forum Posters, this is just for you!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyHistoryStudent)
    Oh get over yourself. You sound so patronising. Lots of people on this thread have also experienced depression, you know.
    Not just depression, though it's ok, you probably didn't realise that as you probably didn't read it properly (Yes, I was being sarcastic lol).
    I don't need to get over myself - you lot do.
    I did not intend to sound patronising neither did I intend to offend.
    If you don't like it, yet know soooo much about issues stated, why don't you make a better thread??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*Horse_Mad*~)
    Of course, yet isn't one far more able to give advice on a subject they have experience within
    Not necessarily. It depends on the individual.

You've suffered from depression, I haven't - Yet I'm sure I would be able to do a better job just based on the way it's written.

I'll go through the points if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieGhoul)
    How about sticky-ing this ?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Not necessarily. It depends on the individual.

You've suffered from depression, I haven't - Yet I'm sure I would be able to do a better job just based on the way it's written.

I'll go through the points if you want
    No thank you
    You can fix all these ppl - I'm leaving it to you
    I just made this to make a bit of interesting reading for bored H&R Forum readers, tis all
    Should someone find something of what I've said useful then fab, likewise, should they not have, it doesn't matter because the ppl who are complaining about it are actually responsible for keeping it popular

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*Horse_Mad*~)
    You lot are soooo far up your own backsides it's ridiculous!!
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
    :mmm:
    The purpose of this thread was to open ppl's minds, not their, urmm, you get the picture
    If they don't like it there's not need to contradict themselves by coming across as more patronising and insulting than I apparently came across, is there
    It would take far less effort for them not to reply, then again, I suppose they're responsible for keeping it popular

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.