Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to get 100 UMS in GCSE AQA Biology, Chemistry, Physics Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caprisun!)
    HAHAH!
    You failed your GCSEs, you'll never get into oxford now haha!
    You'll never be a doctor, or a vet, or a lawyer or any other great job so haha!
    GTFO TSR, we don't need people with grades like yours polluting our over-achieving atmosphere.
    Haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ventura7)
    What a joke, stop looking for ATTENTION and re-assurance
    Well said!

ReputationRep:
    I got 100 ums for chemistry aqa unit 3!Beat that!

ReputationRep:
    You need A*s to get into Oxford you ****

ReputationRep:
    can you plz tell me how much time spent revising everyday to learn the whole book...my gcse unit 1 exams are in may so need help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie Gore)
    You need A*s to get into Oxford you ****
    Not exactly A* grades for Oxbridge, darling I know people who have got in with B grades at A-Level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ventura7)
    What a joke, stop looking for ATTENTION and re-assurance
    I think the same as the OP. A* is good, A is meh. B is a fail.

I got 4x A*, x3 A, x3 B in GCSE. I am predicted A*A*AA in A-Level, received an offer from UCL // Bristol // Exeter // Bath for 4yr MEng CompSci.

My revision consisted of Past-Papers & using my-gcsescience to understand the core concepts. I also looked at the past papers I received, I wrote down my corrections on a document & added to it as I did more and more. Reason being that I will already by able to regurgitate what I already know but by keeping track of what I don't know, I have a very easy solution to improve, just read the corrections on the separate sheet.

Maybe this is of any use.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.