Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever noticed that girls listen to music from "hot" artists while guys don't? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    along with some damn weird looking people like Turisas.

Seeing Turisas live has got to be one of the most surreal experiences of my life. Nothing screams 'odd' like having a Viking casually brush past you in a mosh pit carrying a pint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SayonaraSamm)
    Seeing Turisas live has got to be one of the most surreal experiences of my life. Nothing screams 'odd' like having a Viking casually brush past you in a mosh pit carrying a pint.
    The first time I saw them live was when they supported Dragonforce (now that's a rather hairy band who I certainly don't have the hots for). It was amazing. :moon: And the drummer wearing no shoes. :mmm:

I have to say they're better in an enclosed concert setting rather than a festival, I think the closed-in space adds to the whole WTFness of red and black and viking-armour.

BATTLEEE METALLLLL BATTLEE METTAALLLLL :headbang:

ReputationRep:
    The first time I saw them live was when they supported Dragonforce (now that's a rather hairy band who I certainly don't have the hots for). It was amazing. :moon: And the drummer wearing no shoes. :mmm:

I have to say they're better in an enclosed concert setting rather than a festival, I think the closed-in space adds to the whole WTFness of red and black and viking-armour.

BATTLEEE METALLLLL BATTLEE METTAALLLLL :headbang:
    Same, I saw them when they supported Dragonforce. Not really my kinda music but it was a good laugh, although a few people there clearly took it far, far too seriously...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SayonaraSamm)
    Same, I saw them when they supported Dragonforce. Not really my kinda music but it was a good laugh, although a few people there clearly took it far, far too seriously...
    :lol: I was convinced I'd bumped into the actual 'Warlord' about 4 times on the way to the merch stand.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: I was convinced I'd bumped into the actual 'Warlord' about 4 times on the way to the merch stand.
    Haha as soon as they started playing Rasputin, me and my mates pushed into the middle of a pit and started cossack dancing. And we still didn't look anywhere as strange as the rest of them.

ReputationRep:
    well obviously the girls in this thread are an exception
    why arent there more girls like you in my area?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlackMonster)
    whhha?
    You're looking at the glasses. Is your penis on holiday?

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know what the members of most of the bands I listen to look like. I just enjoy their music.

ReputationRep:
    for example, girls would listen to bands because they think that the band is hot. that's the first thing they would say about the band, like "they're soooo good looking" while guys just listen to music for the music

the only time that I might have broken this was Selena Gomez but I only listened to a couple of her songs then went back to just watching her shows >.>

silly girls!
    This is a massive generalisation.

And certainly does not apply to soo many girld that I know, including me.

Some of the artists I listen to are proper repulsive, but if I like the music I couldn't give two ****s about their faces.

ReputationRep:
    Girls are more obsessive about people in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    You're looking at the glasses. Is your penis on holiday?
    not like there's anything else to look at...
    but srsly, do you know where I can get a pair of them?

ReputationRep:
    not like there's anything else to look at...
    but srsly, do you know where I can get a pair of them?
    Ahh, you're the kind who lacks an imagination. Never mind.
    No. I don't freaking sell them. Try eBay if you're that bothered.

ReputationRep:
    Not all girls are like this, but the ones listening to boy bands etc... certainly aren't listening for the music, because the music is ****.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.