Turn on thread page Beta

Skinny guy looking to gain some weight watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I've always been a small guy, i'm 5 foot 6 and weigh about 8.5 stone/120 lbs lol and i have a small bone structure. For the past two months i've been eating much more to try and gain a bit of weight, but it's not working

I'm thinking of using a weight gainer but i don't work out of anything, would this still help me put on some fat?

Does anyone know any good weight gain products i can use without having to go to the gym?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Gain weight or muscle mass?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamXi)
    Gain weight or muscle mass?
    Weight (fat)

ReputationRep:
    No you want to put on muscle.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah dude you want to put on muscle not fat. I'd rather look like a twig with a six pack than to gain fat and end up looking really skinny but with no definition at all....

Eat 3000 calories 100g protein per day
    at least 8 hours sleep
    ripptoes SS
    ????
    profit

ReputationRep:
    Rustlers 3 times a day for 2 months. Should do the trick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandingo666)
    No you want to put on muscle.

(Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Yeah dude you want to put on muscle not fat. I'd rather look like a twig with a six pack than to gain fat and end up looking really skinny but with no definition at all....

Eat 3000 calories 100g protein per day
    at least 8 hours sleep
    ripptoes SS
    ????
    profit
    Im already quite toned, but i'm really boney.

I just want to put on a bit of fat before i start going gym.

If i use something like this - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vi...nbear5000.html

Do i have to go gym to see reults or will it help me put on some weight?

ReputationRep:
    Eat McDonalds and KFC everyday, fast food...Shouldnt be a problem getting fat ...
    Good luck losing that fat later though....
    I'll suggest you skip gaining fat and losing fat step and just go for muscle gain instead.

ReputationRep:
    Gain fat by eating unhealthy food and not exercising..THEN once you feel your fat enough go down to the gym and workout its actually the ebst way to get muscles and works trust me

ReputationRep:
    You'll be a thousand times happier if you kept your fat where it is and piled on 60lbs of muscle...

You'll not get any benefit from weight gainers without stimulating growth, there's rarely much fat in them anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I posted earlier but it didn't show up :confused:

When i say i want to gain fat, i don't mean a lot. Just a bit so you can't see all my bones poppin' out lol.

So i have to go gym for the weight gain supplements to work?

ReputationRep:
    They won't do anything. Head to Maccy D's for some high quality flab.

Muscle will look a lot better over those bones, but each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TraKKtion)
    I posted earlier but it didn't show up :confused:

When i say i want to gain fat, i don't mean a lot. Just a bit so you can't see all my bones poppin' out lol.

So i have to go gym for the weight gain supplements to work?
    Muscles will do this without increasing your chances of health problems and make you look better. Win Win.

Read the stickies at the top of the thread for the info you need and avoid supplements until you have done your research.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.