Why do guys like girls to "swallow?" Watch

ReputationRep:
    If she doesn't swallow, then she's clearly being overfed

ReputationRep:
    Power Trip

ReputationRep:
    That is ****ing sick!

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell would you waste good spunk? Shame on you...

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather swallow - I can't think of any less sexy way to end a blowjob than by spitting his man juice all over the duvet.

Having said that, I actually really likes it if he cums all over me instead :o:

ReputationRep:
    It's quicker and easier and means you don't have to clear up any mess afterwards. Personally I'd rather grin and bear doing that then have him do it anywhere else or spit it out somewhere. What a mood killer!

ReputationRep:
    A golden quote from one of my mates - actually he's on here (Rich_183) proper hilarious quote - "I like fat birds because they're always hungry therefore they always swallow"

Gold.

ReputationRep:
    It's just easier than finding somewhere to spit it, and it always seemed like the logical thing to do imo. It doesn't taste that bad, but it was weird the first few times.

ReputationRep:
    Its a power thing

ReputationRep:
    It's not a deal-breaker, but it's because it's the whole domination aspect I think.

Because we care about you!!! It is very nutritious and also good for your skin, why waste money on expensive cosmetic creams.

ReputationRep:
    Best ways to deal with jizz:

Jizz on her tits and get her to rub it in
    Jizz on her puss and get her to rub it in
    Jizz in her gob and get her to spit it all over yer wang and suck it all about

Dirty, but quality

ReputationRep:
    I guess it would be kind of offensive if you spat out his come, we spit normally when we eat bad food or don't like something, so the connotation is there.

ReputationRep:
    Tell your boyfriend to cut down on the curry and eat more fruits. Should make him taste sweeter :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My boyfriend wants me to do this quite a lot. I normally don't mind, but the taste has now become so....salty? But why do guys like girls to do this? I wouldn't want a guy to drink up my female juices
    Get him to add more fruit to his diet especially pineapple! Same goes for you if you want your sponge to taste nice! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    :dontknow: I like the taste.

Plus, if you don't... well, its sort of a waste of resources - its very nutritious, and its free.
    http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/...f?t=1300499075

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    if there's something to spit, chances are the moment's temporarily over :rolleyes:
    I didn't mean that moment. More like, it spoils the enjoyment of oral sex if you're going to go and spit it out. It's like, it was only enjoyable for the guy (hopefully).

ReputationRep:
    I guess it sub-conciously look a bit like rejection of some spits after you ***...?

Next time give a big kiss afterwards and he won't expect you to swallow anymore

ReputationRep:
    No idea, but I would be very annoyed if you didn't to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philbert)
    It's just easier than finding somewhere to spit it, and it always seemed like the logical thing to do imo. It doesn't taste that bad, but it was weird the first few times.
    Oh god

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.