Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Rahul.S)
    Swallow is best way.......tht way its her virginity gone plus doesnt need to worri about dinner or dessert
    Swallowing doesn't take her virginity....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    I always keep a tissue handy... not one for swallowing me.
    How do you react if the manly projectile flies through the tissue into your face??

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    swallowing doesn't take her virginity....
    no ****+swallow....means virginity gone + dinner with dessert

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parasitologist)
    I never really got the whole spit vs. swallow thing. Once it's in your mouth surely it's just simpler and better for everyone involved if you just swallow. If you REALLY dint want it in your mouth then don't let anyone *** in your mouth. Simples.
    Exactly.
    If you swallow, it's gone straight away. If you're spitting, you have to hold it in your mouth until you find somewhere to spit, and that's just... ugh.
    (Although, sometimes it can upset your stomach a little. Or a lot. And possibly make you throw up. Mortifying...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    :dontknow: I like the taste.

Plus, if you don't... well, its sort of a waste of resources - its very nutritious, and its free.
    oh and mine does not taste nice..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Manliness....

" HELLL YEAHHH "

" ****ing KING "
    Not that you'd know the feeling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    Not that you'd know the feeling.

Don't think a girl has every swallowed my *** actually....

ReputationRep:
    Don't think a girl has every swallowed my *** actually....
    Does it feel good to just re-word what I've already implied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    Does it feel good to just re-word what I've already implied?
    What kind of name is aeterno :/

ReputationRep:
    What kind of name is aeterno :/
    It's Latin. You wouldn't know. You barely speak English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellakrystina)
    Because cleaning is a woman's job.
    :rofl: Funny thing is if you were a guy saying this, the pos and neg reps would probably be the other way round :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    :dontknow: I like the taste.

Plus, if you don't... well, its sort of a waste of resources - its very nutritious, and its free.
    I love your style, you make me chuckle! :-) x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    :rofl: Funny thing is if you were a guy saying this, the pos and neg reps would probably be the other way round :teehee:
    Aha, I know - female did a funny!
    It's always the slutty-looking threads that I get the most rep on...
    I feel a bit used:emo:

ReputationRep:
    Aha, I know - female did a funny!
    It's always the slutty-looking threads that I get the most rep on...
    I feel a bit used:emo:
    Cue incoming PM's...

I might be the odd one out among females here, but I really love swallowing my boyfriends *** and having him ejaculate on me

He was actually very (pleasantly) surprised, because every girl he'd given the spit/swallow choice to; had spat.

Personally, I think it's quite rude to spit it out. I mean, if you're willing to take his penis into your mouth in the first place; why wouldn't you want him to ejaculate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelbones)
    Exactly.
    If you swallow, it's gone straight away. If you're spitting, you have to hold it in your mouth until you find somewhere to spit, and that's just... ugh.
    (Although, sometimes it can upset your stomach a little. Or a lot. And possibly make you throw up. Mortifying...)
    He he I can imagine that throwing up, especially right back over a guy who've you've just given a nice sensual erotic bj to, is going to put the dampers on the night slightly....?! The trials and tribulations of being a girl eh....? Fair play to you though, I'm incedibly proud of the fact that I've never tasted the stuff, but I can't imagine its all that nice! I'd say that on average, 50% of my ex gfs have been swallowers, 25% spitters and 25% weren't going anywhere near the stuff at all! :-)

ReputationRep:
    why swallow its common courtesy, god when did parents stop teaching their kids manners

ReputationRep:
    Because cleaning is a woman's job.
    That's going in the sig. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinglemeister)
    He he I can imagine that throwing up, especially right back over a guy who've you've just given a nice sensual erotic bj to, is going to put the dampers on the night slightly....?! The trials and tribulations of being a girl eh....? Fair play to you though, I'm incedibly proud of the fact that I've never tasted the stuff, but I can't imagine its all that nice! I'd say that on average, 50% of my ex gfs have been swallowers, 25% spitters and 25% weren't going anywhere near the stuff at all! :-)
    Oh it was awful. Luckily I didn't throw up on him, it was about 5 minutes later so I had time to get the bathroom Not sexy at all though..!

Semen allergies are the bane of my existence :mad: Thankfully it's not so bad with Boyfriend ('cos I loveloveLOVE giving him head).

Some of my friends were really surprised that I always swallow if I can. I thought it was what most people did, but apparently not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I might be the odd one out among females here, but I really love swallowing my boyfriends *** and having him ejaculate on me

He was actually very (pleasantly) surprised, because every girl he'd given the spit/swallow choice to; had spat.

Personally, I think it's quite rude to spit it out. I mean, if you're willing to take his penis into your mouth in the first place; why wouldn't you want him to ejaculate?
    Does your boyfriend realise that you are 100% marriage material...?!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.