Turn on thread page Beta

She keeps coming to me at night watch

ReputationRep:
    Someone with whom I used to be friends keeps taunting me when she knows that I cannot do anything about it as no-one believes me. She keeps coming to my window at night and making fun of me but then hides when I try and shout at her to stop as she doesn't want people to know that she's there, and then when I open my window and start screaming outside at 3am to make her go away, she always stays hidden to make me look like an idiot.

When I was a really young child I used to go for walks with her and my family and there was this wishing well in someone's front garden where we'd always make a wish. Yesterday evening I went for a walk on my own and found the house where I used to go as a young child and found the wishing well in the front garden and started clicking my heels and saying, 'there's no place like home, there's no place like home'. The owners came to the bedroom window however and shouted at me to '**** off' and I started to cry. She always comes to me and reminds me of it, laughing but when I try to challenge her she always hides and no-one believes me. She keeps hiding my stuff and putting it back before I can prove that she's taken it. The one time, I put a trinket on a coffee table in the lounge as I knew she'd take it as soon as my back was turned. I then spent the night hiding behind the curtains to catch her in the act, but she knew I was there and so every time I came out of hiding she quickly hid so that I couldn't prove it.

I'm crying as I'm writing this because I'm at my wit's end and when I try to tell people about it, they just think I'm going mad and don't want to help me.

What can I do?

ReputationRep:
    Tell me, this girl you are seeing, is she real or imaginary? Because you sound crazy.

ReputationRep:
    If you stop believing in her she goes away. I was menaced by her once.

ReputationRep:
    I think throwing yourself down the wishing well will appease everyone.

ReputationRep:
    A very close relative died and you're imagining things, don't worry pal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    you sound crazy.
    You're just in it with her and out to make me look mad so that no-one believes me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lassilsa)
    Someone with whom I used to be friends keeps taunting me when she knows that I cannot do anything about it as no-one believes me. She keeps coming to my window at night and making fun of me but then hides when I try and shout at her to stop as she doesn't want people to know that she's there, and then when I open my window and start screaming outside at 3am to make her go away, she always stays hidden to make me look like an idiot.

When I was a really young child I used to go for walks with her and my family and there was this wishing well in someone's front garden where we'd always make a wish. Yesterday evening I went round on my own to the house where I used to go as a young child and found the wishing well in the front garden and started clicking my heels and saying, 'there's no place like home, there's no place like home'. The owners came to the bedroom window however and shouted at me to '**** off' and I started to cry. She always comes to me and reminds me of it, laughing but when I try to challenge her she always hides and no-one believes me. She keeps hiding my stuff and putting it back before I can prove that she's taken it. The one time, I put a trinket on a coffee table in the lounge as I knew she'd take it as soon as my back was turned. I then spent the night hiding behind the curtains to catch her in the act, but she knew I was there and so every time I came out of hiding she quickly hid so that I couldn't prove it.

I'm crying as I'm writing this because I'm at my wit's end and when I try to tell people about it, they just think I'm going mad and don't want to help me.

What can I do?
    :lolwut: Sounds like something off ****ing paranormal activity. But seriously girl are you fo' real or trolling?

ReputationRep:
    How does she make fun of you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lassilsa)
    You're just in it with her and out to make me look mad so that no-one believes me.
    Paranoid schizophrenic

ReputationRep:
    I'm just speechless...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)
    I'm just speechless...
    At what she keeps doing to me and what she puts me through?

ReputationRep:
    You strongly remind me of the protagonist in Jacqueline Wilson's The Suitcase Kid. That is not a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3.../meanwhile.jpg

{insert random text here}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpharius)
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3.../meanwhile.jpg

{insert random text here}
    LOL +1

ReputationRep:
    Tl; dr all of it. But If this is actually for real, then just ignore her and she'll hopefully get tired/bored and go away.

ReputationRep:
    You so crazy woman...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lassilsa)
    at what she keeps doing to me and what she puts me through?
    who is this girl???!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morematterlessartx)
    You strongly remind me of the protagonist in Jacqueline Wilson's The Suitcase Kid. That is not a good thing.
    I remeber reading that book when I was a kid and I sincerly didn't remember the protagonist being that paranoid. Have we read the same book?

ReputationRep:
    :bird:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Paranoid schizophrenic
    Or just paranoid, doesn't have to include schizophrenia.

OP; you're just bat**** crazy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.