Turn on thread page Beta

Prom Dress shopping in London - where from? watch

ReputationRep:
    I want a long dress for a prom, seen some nice ones but really need to hit the high street.

I don't like anything in debenhams and selfridges didn't have much and even then are way overpriced.

Looking for a budget up to £200.

I've also been to Coast and not seen something with the wow factor for me.

ReputationRep:
    I tried London and didn't find anything, however, when I bought my prom dress I got it from a bridal shop! I know that sounds silly, but they also did prom dresses and it was gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    House of fraser or john lewis x

ReputationRep:
    Tk maxx, really reccommend you go in and have a look!!

ReputationRep:
    zara is always good or TK Maxx, you will def find something original in TK Maxx

ReputationRep:
    I got my dress for my year 11 prom in the House of Fraser, from Ted Baker. They had quite a nice selection, and I think this year I've seen long ones there

ReputationRep:
    Vivien of Holloway!!

ReputationRep:
    Karen Millen

ReputationRep:
    I want something long so if you can suggest along those lines I'll take a look.

ReputationRep:
    I'd suggest John Lewis xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    I'd suggest John Lewis xx
    I have read this many times but I don't seem to ever find something nice and long?

ReputationRep:
    The internet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Handbag)
    I have read this many times but I don't seem to ever find something nice and long?
    Have you been to the one on Oxford St? Cause their formal dress section is MASSIVE and I'd be surprised if you didn't find anything appropriate xx

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.