The Student Room Group

Black girls: Are white males generally most attracted to you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by T-Toe
I know it's not "Rebecca's Black Friday" but just felt the need to resurrect this topic of discussion today. Trolls are excluded from this thread, genuine answered are preferred. Well I'm a black girl and out of all races/ethnicity, white males seem to be attracted to me the most. My friends feel the need to be my fortune teller and tell me I'll marry a white man. So, why is this, do I have some attractive aura that mainly attract white men? Is this a common occurrence for most black girls on TSR?

I guess I have struck lucky as I do find white males the most attractive out of all races.

Edit - I'm probably going to get a lot of negs for this...Oh well.

The title thread was slightly misleading. Yes guys I know it's subjective but seeing a black woman with a white man isn't exactly common :rolleyes:

lol stop self hating you brainwashed idiot.
Original post by Vanny17
I like a boy that shares the same likes with me. I do not care about people's skin colour tbh. I am attracted to anyone that is attractive irrespective of skin colour. I said what I said to you before because you said, quote: '' I'll have sex with them obvs but not gf material''. So you classify black girls as sluts but not honorable enough to date. Wow!

Yes, I agree but he said: quote '' I'll have sex with them obvs but not gf material''. Read what he said again and quote me if you do not find anything wrong with what he said.

that is ****ing bull****!. IF a ugly fat white nerd shared teh same likes as you, you still wouldnt go out with them, because there is no physical attraction! and i was not calling them sluts i was saying that i am attracted to them sexually but i dont see them as girlfriends
I would only ever date white girls, however whilst I can be attracted to Middle Eastern and some South Asian girls. I have to say that I have never, ever been attracted to black girls and I doubt I ever will be.
Reply 183
Original post by imabigboynow
that is ****ing bull****!. IF a ugly fat white nerd shared teh same likes as you, you still wouldnt go out with them, because there is no physical attraction! and i was not calling them sluts i was saying that i am attracted to them sexually but i dont see them as girlfriends

Here was what I said before: ''I am attracted to anyone that is attractive irrespective of skin colour'' Get it! I know you were not calling them sluts fair enough but sluts are used for only sex so you are indirectly referring to them as sluts. You do know that you are objectifying them by using them for only sex, I bet they would be happy about that.
Reply 184
I would love to kiss a black girl.. never have though.
Reply 185
I think some White guys dnt bother looking at black girls only because they are black :/ but sone nice guys go for anyone by their personality not colour :smile:
it's funny how random threads can be lol
Original post by imabigboynow

That vanny has a point. Black girls are good enough to pump and dump is what you are saying. That's pretty low. If you see ALL black girls with that attitude then maybe you just shouldnt have anything to do with them at all out of respect that you wouldnt be able to offer them something decent. I wouldnt want to sleep with someone who already judged that I wouldnt be girlfriend material.

It's cheap and nasty.
Original post by DarkSenrine
I find black girls pretty because of these reasons:

1) Any subtle imperfections on their face, such as red blemishes or freckles are drowned out by the rich complexion.
2) I, like most of the male population, find confidence very attractive. I don't know whether this is because of my experience, but black girls are more outgoing and friendly than most.
3) Tend to be voluptuous buxom types with shapely breasts and fantastic arse curvature. At least, much better than the average white girl.

BUT I find these a turnoff:

1) Black girls' voices aren't as attractive. I consider that a very important quality.
2) As they get older their waists get broader and broader. It is very rare to see a slim black woman over the age of 40.
3) Tend to be more religious than the average European.

Why is this? Maybe it's genetics?

I really don't want my waist to get wider as I get older...
Original post by Vanny17
Wow, self hate much. I know boys like you, uncle tom! Oh, I am mixed by the way. Black boys like you disgusts me. :frown:

Edit: I know I would get negged for this but tbh I do not care at least I was bold enough to say the blatant truth. lol. Just like I predicted. Pathetic Tsrians!!

TELL HIM AGAIN...damn self hating house negro
why you all so mad? black girls are more likely to be overweight and aggressive
Original post by made_of_fail
why you all so mad? black girls are more likely to be overweight and aggressive

I'm a black girl and I've also noticed that they're more likely to have those characteristics too, not gonna lie. Loud and obnoxious characters do my head in, regardless of race.

But I'm a size 6/8 and 5'4/5'5, my mother and older sister who has two children are basically the same size as me lol. Also, I'm far from aggressive so you know... The whole race deffo doesn't fit into the stereotype
Original post by WizardOfOz#1
I'm a black girl and I've also noticed that they're more likely to have those characteristics too, not gonna lie. Loud and obnoxious characters do my head in, regardless of race.

But I'm a size 6/8 and 5'4/5'5, my mother and older sister who has two children are basically the same size as me lol. Also, I'm far from aggressive so you know... The whole race deffo doesn't fit into the stereotype

Yeah, I'm kinda the same as you. I'm a size 8 and I struggle to put on weight, and I also get told a lot how quiet and shy I am. Sure, I've observed that lots of black girls are loud and aggressive, but then again I can say pretty much the same thing about white girls. So I've never really understood this stereotype, as that type of behaviour isn't exclusive to just one race :s-smilie:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Yeah, I'm kinda the same as you. I'm a size 8 and I struggle to put on weight, and I also get told a lot how quiet and shy I am. Sure, I've observed that lots of black girls are loud and aggressive, but then again I can say pretty much the same thing about white girls. So I've never really understood this stereotype, as that type of behaviour isn't exclusive to just one race :s-smilie:

Hi5 to the fast metabolisms lol...

I'm not quiet or shy. I'm confident and what not but I'm not like unnecessarily loud, obnoxious, boisterous, rude, controversial, pretentious or aggressive....

I believe that it depends on your environment. The school that I've gone to and what I've observed have both made me understand the stereotype completely. Obviously it's only one school in one country which has hundreds of thousands of different institutions, but, it's probably the most amount of exposure an individual will get to different racial groups during a stage in their life when they are forming opinions etc.

So, let's take for an example my year... I'd say there are about 180 or so pupils, approximately 20 are black and 16 of them are ridiculously rude and aggressive. If someone finds themselves in an institution (for five years )were the majority of the black females there (which are a minority) do fulfil the descriptors I listed above then they're bound to hold that stereotype. It's just human nature. I guess, it's not justifiable but it happens.

Undoubtedly not all black girls/women are like that. But, if you're gonna discuss race, you're going to have to generalise. There are no two ways about it. And of course you are right, there are cacausian girls who are also loud and aggressive. But that's the whole point, it's a stereotype. It's not saying: 'Only all black women are ridiculously curvy, loud and outgoing. Fact.'

In my observations and experiences, I've found black girls to be a tad more overbearing. But that certainly doesn't mean all black girls are it's just my life experience. Also, it is arguable that the media has a tendency to depict black women with the above characteristics. Again, not justifiable but it happens.

That's my reasoning anyway. I'm sure it'll vary from person to person as different experiences instigate different opinions...

If I'm honest, I've never really been bothered about stereotypes. At the end of the day, everyone's different, if you put yourself under the umbrella of the expected demeanour of a 'typical black female' fair do's, if you don't, fair do's to you too!

:smile:
Reply 193
Right i've been reading too much **** lately about black people being insecure cos they're wondering whether white guys or girls like them or not.

It's nothing to do with being insecure, if you see a lot of a specific colour you're bound to become interested in that, or rather if you're attracted to anyone of any colour or race and you happen to be in england, majority of the people you like will be white seeing as there's a much greater amount, it doesn't mean black people don't find black people attractive, it's just harder to find fit ones with a smaller population. I see a lot of ugly white girls but doesn't mean much cos i see a lot of fit white girls, if you're in a minority, the number of fit people you're going to see are a lot different. Everyone's simply trying to see whether white guys/girls are interested like they are in them seeing as there's a greater variation/option

SIMPLES

To the ethnic minorities, many would give you a chance to play the game, cos you're not getting any is not down to your race but simply cos you have no game/confidence, a lot of 'white' people would not give you a chance also but it's because it's not what they're used to and not everyone's comfortable going out of their comfort zone which is fair enough, simply move on to the next person, deal with it and stop making silly threads and giving the wrong impression (I'm not the black pride type kind of person but this **** is getting embarassing)
Does it matter? Really?
Oh god. A lot of people warned me about these threads when I joined. Why didn't I take the warning when I had a chance?
Original post by Sophie_girl
Nah, it doesn't apply to everyone else.

You can tell exactly by the way her post is worded, combined with the actual pointlessness of the thread topic. I've seen girls like that and it truly makes me embarrassed for them.

I'm not attracted to black British guys nor do I like white British guys, my preference is for middle eastern guys and guys from mediterranean climates. Does that make me want to be White? I like black African guys but they are different to black British guys and mostly available in Africa.
Original post by Carnivores
Oh god. A lot of people warned me about these threads when I joined. Why didn't I take the warning when I had a chance?

You're fortunate you had a warning. They took me by surprise, I didn't know people were still so petty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending