Black girls: Are white males generally most attracted to you? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Why do people never understand my sig?

G8D sideways LOOKS LIKE that guy.
    Because it's misleading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I'm white and have never been attracted to a black woman.
    Why did you get repped for this :lolwut:

[edit] Nothing wrong with it, you can't control your sexual urges but you haven't exactly done anything to be congratulated for [edit]

ReputationRep:
    Personally, no, I really don't. I'm not saying I can't find a black woman attractive, but I don't find most black women attractive. I really do think it's a personal thing though, everyone has features they find attractive. Some guys like big bums, I personally can't stand them. I find tall girls attractive, lots of guys prefer short girls. I like redheads, some guys can't stand redheads, some guys can't stand blondes, or brunettes. Some guys only like Asians, or black women. It's just down to personal preference at the end of the day, and there are few things that men find universally attractive.

ReputationRep:
    I find black girls pretty because of these reasons:

1) Any subtle imperfections on their face, such as red blemishes or freckles are drowned out by the rich complexion.
    2) I, like most of the male population, find confidence very attractive. I don't know whether this is because of my experience, but black girls are more outgoing and friendly than most.
    3) Tend to be voluptuous buxom types with shapely breasts and fantastic arse curvature. At least, much better than the average white girl.

BUT I find these a turnoff:

1) Black girls' voices aren't as attractive. I consider that a very important quality.
    2) As they get older their waists get broader and broader. It is very rare to see a slim black woman over the age of 40.
    3) Tend to be more religious than the average European.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Could it be, possibly, that it has nothing to do with your race...hmmm?

Everybody is different, meaning, an entire race of people wont have the same preferences.

When I signed up to TSR I thought it would be full of intelligent people.
    Jhhez relax? I just wanted a general consensus from black girls on TSR? Perhaps the thread title is misleading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Need to rep other users before repping thos user again. :moon:
    :sad:

I'll wait for you, Yawn11. I'll wait for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaofan88)
    Or perhaps the area in which you live consists predominantly of white men?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    But it's not. A friend made it as a joke. And I think it's kinna obvious.
    Well as you said, most people don't understand :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I'm white and have never been attracted to a black woman.
    This. I couldn't rep you

ReputationRep:
    I think the opposite is generally true - it's rare to see a white man with a black woman.

ReputationRep:
    LATINAS!!

ReputationRep:
    Love black women the most, actually. I'm obssessed with black women.

i don't dislike other races, but black women are just beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Jhhez relax? I just wanted a general consensus from black girls on TSR? Perhaps the thread title is misleading.
    This is perhaps one of the most repeated topics on TSR.

Do white girls like black guys?
    Do black guys like oriental girls
    Do white guys like indian girls?
    etc

They all have the same answer.

ITS SUBJECTIVE

Everybody has different tastes and preferences, so people will find different things attractive. Personally, I think its foolish to rule out an entire race of people, or label an entire group as 'unattractive' or 'attractive', but thats what some people do. I have been attracted to girls of several different races before, and I have found ugly girls in all races. I have no 'favourite race' of women which I actively pursue. But I'm cool like that

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie, there are a lot of fugly black girls. Plus there's a culture of being over weight and calling it jiggle or bootylicious.

So I whenever an extremely attractive black woman/girl comes along, it can be quite magnetic.

However, there are an equal amount of fugly whites/asians/middle easterns. It generally depends on the individual guy, so to say are white guys more attracted to black girls I'd say no. But there are white guys that do find em more attractive. Much like black girls who prefer white guys.

Everyone is individual I suppose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    This is perhaps one of the most repeated topics on TSR.

Do white girls like black guys?
    Do black guys like oriental girls
    Do white guys like indian girls?
    etc

They all have the same answer.

ITS SUBJECTIVE

Everybody has different tastes and preferences, so people will find different things attractive. Personally, I think its foolish to rule out an entire race of people, or label an entire group as 'unattractive' or 'attractive', but thats what some people do. I have been attracted to girls of several different races before, and I have found ugly girls in all races. I have no 'favourite race' of women which I actively pursue. But I'm cool like that
    Don't treat me like I'm inept please it's on called for. A white man dating a black girl in general is quite rare.

I guess video make me think: http://www.youtube.com/user/akat042001#p/u/10/7ym4XtxCZ88

If you hate threads like this I suggest you don't go on them

ReputationRep:
    Black men - white women

White men - Asian women

These 2 are the most common types of interracial coupling you will see in the UK

ReputationRep:
    A lot of white chicks get wet for black guys. Think it's the badboy rep and large penis stereotype

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canimakeit)
    Black men - white women

White men - Asian women

These 2 are the most common types of interracial coupling you will see in the UK
    Exactly, so why is this?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a white girl but I think black girls are quite often very pretty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Don't treat me like I'm inept please it's on called for.
    Your apparent inability to use the search function would suggest otherwise
    A white man dating a black girl in general is quite rare.
    I agree it isn't as common as black male white female, but it is definitely increasing, especially in cities.
    If you hate threads like this I suggest you don't go on them
    I will continue to post on threads like this until they stop.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.