Turn on thread page Beta

Black girls: Are white males generally most attracted to you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)

I will continue to post on threads like this until they stop.
    Well I think you'll be posting for eternity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Why do people never understand my sig?

G8D sideways LOOKS LIKE that guy.
    silly boy

maybe people don't understand your sig because G8D DOESN'T look like that guy

fml! There's a reason behind everyone's naivety; and no, we're not all stupid either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Well I think you'll be posting for eternity
    Fair enough.

I'm pretty sure all these people aren't this ignorant in real life. Well, I hope not.

ReputationRep:
    Your apparent inability to use the search function would suggest otherwise

I agree it isn't as common as black male white female, but it is definitely increasing, especially in cities.
    I didn't know you could be such a douche bag.

It's funny how a black man dating a white women is quite whereas is opposite quite unheard of in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I didn't know you could be such a douche bag.
    Good thing I couldn't care less about what some insecure internet girl thinks of me.
    It's funny how a black man dating a white women is quite whereas is opposite quite unheard of in the UK.
    Perhaps its due to white women being more willing to date other races, or perhaps black women are less willing. Its usually the men that do the approaching, so women are generally the choosers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Exactly, so why is this?
    Well I guess black men appeal to white women in some way I don't know I have seen many white girls all over black guys, personally I think it's to do with confidence with a mixture of stereotype added in of black mens ability in bed. I feel really sorry for any black men out there with a tiny penis.

Black girls are normally bigger than your average white girl in general I think many white men prefer skinnier women which would explain why there are many white men - Asian women couples.

Of course I am talking in a general sense I have seen white men - black women couples and I am keeping an eye on this kid who has a thing for my sister he better not try any funny business she has 3 older brothers.

I am not bound by race I have tumbled with white/black/asian women before and I am not concerned about the colour of their skin but interested in what I like about them as an individual.

ReputationRep:
    Good thing I couldn't care less about what some insecure internet girl thinks of me.
    The feelings mutual

ReputationRep:
    no I like white girls with nice hair

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    LOL, I can't quite begin to explain how girls like you make me utterly cringe, OP. The 'wannabe white', insecure black girl.

It's so embarrassing to see.

ReputationRep:
    Ok I find Beyonce hot but Rhianna just dosent do it for me yet any pettie cute blonde gets me thinking naughty thoughts. My point is every1 likes somethinbg else

ReputationRep:
    Race is not such a big thing now is it?

I am sure most of us modern people experiment with all different types of girls. I mean a pretty girl is pretty despite her race, is she not?

However, i do believe black girls are a bit conservative when it comes to dating out of their own race, and also in the long term people tend to marry people from their own race, or cultural backgrounds. Notwithstanding the fact interracial dating seems to be very popular now days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caprisun!)
    I don't think people are attracted to the colour of someone's skin...
    if you seriously believe that, you have been living in a cave. the skin tone and colour of a woman can make a massive difference to a woman's attractiveness. a lot of men like women with very dark skin and in many cultures pale skin is seen as the height of female attractiveness. some men like black women because of their skin and the same very much applies to white women too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN)
    if you seriously believe that, you have been living in a cave. the skin tone and colour of a woman can make a massive difference to a woman's attractiveness. a lot of men like women with very dark skin and in many cultures pale skin is seen as the height of female attractiveness. some men like black women because of their skin and the same very much applies to white women too.
    RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Even black men are not attracted to black girls as first choice, so why would any other race be :rolleyes:

Anon as my gf is on here.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Even black men are not attracted to black girls as first choice, so why would any other race be :rolleyes:

Anon as my gf is on here.

So how do you explain the millions of pure black children in this world? Were black men forced to have sex with black women or something?

:rolleyes:

So how do you explain the millions of pure black children in this world? Were black men forced to have sex with black women or something?

:rolleyes:
    You're talking about African countries blood, where everyone is black. In the westen world it is different. A huge mixed race population, mainly due to black father and white mother. Most Afro Americans have white ancestory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caprisun!)
    RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    No it isn't. sexual attraction is not a choice; no one consciously chooses who they are attracted to. preferring women because of their skin colour is not intrinsically racist, you just happen to really like that skin tone, this is something that can't be helped. many of my friends for example, like white skin but this does not harbour any ramifications about racial superiority; they don't think other races are inferior to the white race because of that. they can't rationally explain why they like white skin on a woman, its just a basic sexual attraction-not a prejudice.

You're talking about African countries blood, where everyone is black. In the westen world it is different. A huge mixed race population, mainly due to black father and white mother. Most Afro Americans have white ancestory.

Why are you telling me this? It doesn't matter jack.

All over the world black men like black women the most. If they didn't then we would never see full black children which FYI is the most predominant type, moreso than biracial kids. Interracial relationships are not even that common. Black men tend to prefer curvy women. White men tend to prefer thin women. East Asian men tend to prefer very very slim women. It's not that hard to see that the vast majority of humans want someone of their own background.

(Original post by T-Toe)
    Do I have some attractive aura that mainly attract white men?
    I don't know what you look like but cannot comment however in general the black girls I have seen make me want to turn gay... all of them fat, rude women... could just be the ones near me though.

I have no problem with black people, I have a lot of black male friends just not women :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.