Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Black girls: Are white males generally most attracted to you? watch

(Original post by dmz)
    well that's the stupidest thing i've heard this month. You live in a hole?
    So you see attractive interracial couples regularly then yeah? in which both male and female look decent looking?

ReputationRep:
    i'm black and i prefer white girls to black girls. but don't get me wrong i will go for any type of girl

white
    black
    asian
    mixed what ever

as long as she's cute and has "dat ass"

edit: latinas all the way too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    White girls generally don't have the biggest ass... but a white girl that does have an ass is truely bonerific.
    100% agree with this too lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So you see attractive interracial couples regularly then yeah? in which both male and female look decent looking?
    Yep, as i see ugly same race relationship and ones with attractive couples, i see it happen with interacial like that also, i was in one, though she's more attractive tbh (assuming we could be compared somehow) but then again i live in manchester

Well like i said, it's usually a black guy or girl with a white guy or girl who are obviously the rejects. I have seen some really beautiful interracial couples where both the male and female are as attractive as each other regardless of their race but however usually it is the black girl or guy( or anyone from an ethnic race) who is with a white girl or guy who are obviously the rejects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Could it be, possibly, that it has nothing to do with your race...hmmm?

Everybody is different, meaning, an entire race of people wont have the same preferences.

When I signed up to TSR I thought it would be full of intelligent people.
    :rofl: are you serious?

ReputationRep:
    im mixed race but i find black girls attractive

ReputationRep:
    :lol: at the responses

(Original post by 2pasda)
    im mixed race but i find black girls attractive
    Woah, you are an exception. Majority of mixed raced people I know date white girls, they seem to hate black people which is ridiculous considering they are part black. This is a factual observation to be honest. Oh, I am mixed too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misson Impossible)
    **** off, gay ****. :bird:
    Woah man, you got a problem with gays?

Not a very progressive thinker, are ya buddy? Now I know I'm dealing with a real hardman :rofl:

Your dad didn't seem to mind the gayness :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martin E)
    Well said Lewroll, I thought the critisim of you was very rude and I'm glad to see you come out fighting.
    Thanks man. Some people don't know how to mind their own business eh?

I don't let internet bullies bother me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel9)
    White women who go after black men are usually nasty tramps
    Fat and ugly as well.

(Original post by OdinsThunder)
    Fat and ugly as well.
    Yep and the same thing for the white males who usually go for black women are fat, scrawny looking, obese etc basically all the rejects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    i'm black and i prefer white girls to black girls. but don't get me wrong i will go for any type of girl

white
    black
    asian
    mixed what ever

as long as she's cute and has "dat ass"

edit: latinas all the way too
    damn self hating house negro...do you no how stupid you sound lol..."i'm black but i prefer white girls to black girls"...keep kissing ass and see how far it gets you...you get no ratings from black people or white people remember that dummy

ReputationRep:
    Well like i said, it's usually a black guy or girl with a white guy or girl who are obviously the rejects. I have seen some really beautiful interracial couples where both the male and female are as attractive as each other regardless of their race but however usually it is the black girl or guy( or anyone from an ethnic race) who is with a white girl or guy who are obviously the rejects.
    i see it.. you are speaking the truth when it comes to relationships...not with just sex tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Why do people never understand my sig?

G8D sideways LOOKS LIKE that guy.
    vaguely

What intelligent person actually gives a **** if these people are obviously rejects? Are you sure you understand how attraction works because I think you need to go back to the drawing board on that.

Here's how it works in real life, people tend to go out with people they are attracted to, people that have similar interests, beliefs, views etc They don't sit there thinking 'oh I wonder if the cowardly anon person on the internet thinks we aren't the most interracial couple' or 'oh noez we won't be winning most attractive interracial couple of sad anon's life zomg'

So do me a favour, before you go about classifying people as the rejects of their race :facepalm2: because they don't fit into your ideal view of the world, take a good look at the mirror and shut the **** up unless you're prepared to post something that's remotely intelligent.

(Original post by dennisraymondsmith)
    damn self hating house negro...do you no how stupid you sound lol..."i'm black but i prefer white girls to black girls"...keep kissing ass and see how far it gets you...you get no ratings from black people or white people remember that dummy
    Lol pot kettle BLACK *no pun intended* :mmm:

Every post you've made in this thread and has reeked of your racial insecurity, your inability to understand the simple concept that it is possible and perfectly normal to find those outside of your race attractive, and your inability to understand that not everyone buys into your idea of racial kinship. Being attracted to others outside your race does not make you self hating 'house negro' (clever by the way, I mean nothing particularly inept about that :nn:).

Glad we've sorted this and it's probably a good time to get rid of that chip on your shoulder, sort out your race insecurities and realise that attraction does not have to be limited to your 'own' race.

Until then it's probably better to retreat back into your hole and improve your levels of intelligence before conversing with anyone.

(Original post by dennisraymondsmith)
    i see it.. you are speaking the truth when it comes to relationships...not with just sex tbh
    Thank you, i am glad i am not the only one who see's this.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, i am glad i am not the only one who see's this.
    I've been out with both black men, white men, asian men and women of many colours. I do not see myself as a reject just because I don't pledge some sort of alllegiance with Black people.

I date who I date because I am really attracted to them (amongst other things) and them to me.

Very simplistic, angry view of the world.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.