Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I want to contact the TDA to ask them if I do get a bursary for doing middle years with maths but they only have a telephone number and although its 0800, I only have a mobile so itll cost me loads. Does anyone know if there is an email for the TDA?

ReputationRep:
    0800 is free from a phone box, you'd probably get a quicker answer that way...

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't even tell you where my nearest phonebox is, I live in a village!

ReputationRep:
    Heya
    Use http://www.0800buster.co.uk/, it's not free but just the price of a landline call (or counts as your minutes)
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppet_16)
    I want to contact the TDA to ask them if I do get a bursary for doing middle years with maths but they only have a telephone number and although its 0800, I only have a mobile so itll cost me loads. Does anyone know if there is an email for the TDA?
    Go on this website: http://www.saynoto0870.com/

It lets you type in premium rate numbers (0800/0870 etc etc) or company names and then it gives you the geographic number (the one with the standard area code - all premium rate numbers have to have one they just don't advertise it) - that number then costs the same as if you were ringing any other landline number

So the TDA number is : 0870 496 0123 which becomes: 020 7023 8194

ReputationRep:
    Thanks but I don't have a contract phone so don't have free minutes, so a standard landline for me is 25p per minute and I can't see it being a quick phone call, I'm bound to be put on hold

ReputationRep:
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=0800+buster&l=1

or use a landline phone! Does no-one you know in your village have a landline phone that they would let you use to make a free call?

Alternatively, you could actually read through their website to find out what subjects/age groups are entitled to bursaries now.

Really? Are you people wanting to teach children and young people and you can't even figure simple things like this out for yourself. This worries me.

Use a bit of initiative.

ReputationRep:
    You can go on tda.gov.uk and check under contacts which is found at the bottom of the page!hope that helps

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.