Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've never been in a proper relationship only a few weak ones through my teenage years and they have'nt really gone anywhere, now I'm 18 and I would really like to be in a relationship and enjoy sex with him. The most I've done with my ex was given him a hand-j*b so not a lot was in it for me... but that was us taking sexual things slowly, but then we broke up. I go out with my friends to pubs and clubs, I just can't seem to attract guys although I've been told I'm good-looking and I'm relatively confident within myself. I'm so horny too, I think about sex quite alot and would like to enjoy it in a relationship, I would NOT consider ordering a male prostitute or anything like that ....so what can I do ??? any help would be awesome

ReputationRep:
    An ONS if you're that desperate? Otherwise just wait and find a guy you like, get talking to him and get together. Don't let it be on your mind so much or you'll frustrate yourself to no end.

ReputationRep:
    Hit the toon, get some chat-up lines and dress like a pure dirty ****!

That's my contribution to this thread done

ReputationRep:
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...126812-580.jpg

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Well hello

ReputationRep:
    you can pm me any time?

ReputationRep:
    Hahah, your pictures are funneh.

I'm looking for a gf, send me your fb OP.

ReputationRep:
    *insert joke about coming to see me for sex here*
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Munchies-YumYum)
    Hahah, your pictures are funneh.

I'm looking for a gf, send me your fb OP.
    This can only ever end well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ritter)
    Hit the toon, get some chat-up lines and dress like a pure dirty ****!
    Essentially this except make sure the chat up lines/dress don't debase you too much and make any interested guy work for it e.g. don't let him take advantage, don't let him dive in there straight away, and do sound him out before getting in too deep

Same here, OP, same here

I'm the same. I can't be bothered with a relationship and I don't want a ONS.
    Would ask a friend, but think it'll be akward. We'll just have to wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    This can only ever end well.
    You never know what's going to happen in life...

ReputationRep:
    Wear sluttier outfits. Sad but true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've never been in a proper relationship only a few weak ones through my teenage years and they have'nt really gone anywhere, now I'm 18 and I would really like to be in a relationship and enjoy sex with him. The most I've done with my ex was given him a hand-j*b so not a lot was in it for me... but that was us taking sexual things slowly, but then we broke up. I go out with my friends to pubs and clubs, I just can't seem to attract guys although I've been told I'm good-looking and I'm relatively confident within myself. I'm so horny too, I think about sex quite alot and would like to enjoy it in a relationship, I would NOT consider ordering a male prostitute or anything like that ....so what can I do ??? any help would be awesome
    well first of all its not hard to find guys in clubs if you are a girl as long as you have the right body language. Secondly if you do find a guy in a club don't go back with him as then you will be unlikely to get into a relationship

You just gotta be friendly and approachable in general and then i'm sure you will meet more guys

ReputationRep:
    What you need is nine inches of pure Sith fury. Message me and I will use my lightsaber to make you glow.

ReputationRep:
    Pics and I'll consider, but I literally have girls lining up, so don't get your hopes up too much.

ReputationRep:
    For this post to exist, clearly we have never met...darling

ReputationRep:
    What you need is nine inches of pure Sith fury. Message me and I will use my lightsaber to make you glow.
    nice to see you're staying in character

ReputationRep:
    I am alive

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.