This discussion is closed.
Riffy
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Can Som1 Plz Do The User Manual 4 Me? I Have Implemented The Design And I Have Reached The A Criteria But Im **** At Doing The User Manual Can U Help Me Plz!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't you ever get the message? People are too busy with their own course work to do yours for you. Its not hard, if you simply can't be arsed leave college now and get a job shelf stacking, it will probably be better for your career prospects long term anyway.
Riffy
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
your just a f****** physco man piss of and dont bother replying to any of my mails OK got that ij your THICK HEAD????
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Riffy)
your just a f****** physco man piss of and dont bother replying to any of my mails OK got that ij your THICK HEAD????
Erm no, I got an AB due to hard work. I don't also feel the need to use bad language to get my case across. Good luck with your UE pass anyway, I am sure the Thames Valley University College (TVUC) will offer you a place on Paintbrush skills and HTML programming Dip**** (Hons).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed