Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I had a phone cll from Iceland earlier! They invited me to attend a perception test there tomorrow!! What the feck is that then?!! Should I be scared?? x

ReputationRep:
    You should be terrified.

Just kidding, its probably just a multi choice questionnaire with questions like this:

You are stocking shelves when a customer asks you where a product is, do you:

A) Ram a box of cornflakes on their head and tell them to **** off
    B) Kick them in the balls and return to your task, saying nothing
    C) Flip out and destroy the whole shop
    D) Stop what you are doing, take them to the product, ask if they need any more help, then continue with your work.

Well maybe not quite like that but you know..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crombie)
    You should be terrified.

Just kidding, its probably just a multi choice questionnaire with questions like this:

You are stocking shelves when a customer asks you where a product is, do you:

A) Ram a box of cornflakes on their head and tell them to **** off
    B) Kick them in the balls and return to your task, saying nothing
    C) Flip out and destroy the whole shop
    D) Stop what you are doing, take them to the product, ask if they need any more help, then continue with your work.

Well maybe not quite like that but you know..

Three of those made me laugh!.Me being an ex shop assistant ( not for Iceland though) would of loved to have done A,B and C

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.