The Student Room Group

Alas! Another university course thread.

Credentials:
3A*s, 3As, 4Bs @ GCSE
Predicted four A's in As. (history, politics, sociology, english lit)

Currently in a pickle to what would be the best course for me to do, and at which university perhaps? I have an interest in philosophy so maybe something that involves that!

Basically i'm looking for a course that has 'decent' career prospects, what course do you guys think i should aspire towards?

Thanks
Reply 1
How about something you enjoy and actually want to continue studying? Or something new that's a combination of things you currently enjoy.
Reply 2
It would help if you gave us more insight into what you like doing or the general field you'd like to go into. Politics? Medicine? Engineering? Computer Science? Law?
Reply 3
Original post by MDMD
It would help if you gave us more insight into what you like doing or the general field you'd like to go into. Politics? Medicine? Engineering? Computer Science? Law?

To be fair, by lisiting those A-level results and mentioning an interest in philosophy, he already did.

With those A-level subjects medicine, engineering or computer science are unlikely possibilites (although, given the existence of foundation courses, not out of the question).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending