Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    i am currently in my first year at college, my parents earn 35k
    so i am not entitled to EMA,
    also my parents dont give me financial help, for college things like food, and books
    i am very pleased to have a free bus pass.
    but i really do need some help!
    i have been unable to find my self a job and have knowere to turn!

    ideas please!

Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.