The Student Room Group

Could i be pregnant?!

right well..
my boyfriend and i had sex about 2 weeks ago (first time for both of us) and, he put 'it' in without a condom for about 15 seconds ish.. then took it out to put a condom in.
half way through the condom came off, so he put another one on, but that came off again but we didn't have any more so he put it back on. (probably a stupid thing to do i know :frown: )
I didn't think anything of it, and we had sex again on saturday, same sort of deal: first in with out for a few seconds, then put a condom on.. then sunday morning we just fooled around for abit, and he put it in a few times but only for a few seconds each time

each time he has put it i without a condom he has not come, only when the condom has been on has he.

i'm due my period around now, but it has't come. but i got the cramps you get like the day before it comes on but it hasn't yet come.
so, i began doing some research and the early signs of pregnancy are cramps in the stomach.. and also a girl can get pregnant even if the guy does not ejaculate inside her if he still had sperm which hadn't all come out from a previous ejaculation which could get caught up in the 'pre-cum' which apparently doesn't contain sperm itself.
I'm probably just worrying wayyy too much but I'm really scared, I've just turned 17 and i really don't want a child

please helppp!!! :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Yes, you can get pregnant from pre-cum.

You had sex. You had sex without a condom. So yes, there is a chance you could be pregnant.
Reply 2
You shouldn't be having sex if you need to ask this...
Reply 3
give yourself a punch in the ovaries.
Reply 4
Yes, you had sex, you are now pregnant and will die!
Reply 5
I think he needs smaller condoms if they keep falling off. If it happened once then sure, but thats a few times its fallen off now.

And yes, you could be pregnant, so get a test.
Reply 6
Do a pregnancy test?
Reply 7
Take a test
Are you sure you know how to use condoms properly? What you described shouldn't be happening, that many times. I guess it happens if you're nervous or something, but if you think you will end up pregnant, perhaps consider other contraception or speak to your GP.

As to answer your question, there is a chance, so take a test, yes. Did you take emergency contraception? It would be best to visit your GP anyway, they'd be able to advise you best.
Reply 9
sososososoooo unlikely that you'll be pregnant. so don't start worrying just yet. but if it hasn't come after like a week of it's due date go an get a test x
Reply 10
I don't understand why you ask if you could be pregnant to us when a pregnancy test will tell you much better, and you won't get horrid comments like some above!

Just make sure not to over worry yourself, eh? It's not the end of the world... :smile:
Reply 11
Wait a minute, did you sit in his bath water?
Reply 12
As others have said, you don't need the guy to ejaculate for there to be sperm present. There's a chance you are pregnant and you better get yourself to the doctors ASAP.

NEVER let a man put his bare penis in you if you're not on the pill and you don't want to become pregnant. Also, if the condoms keep falling off, he's not putting them on properly or they don't fit him.
Reply 13
And at no point after this happened you didn't think 'my boyfriend was inside me unprotected, maybe I should get the morning after pill, just in case.'

The condoms are probably too big, if he doesn't get smaller ones this will continue happening and you could have this problem again in the future. But you're gonna have to go get a pregnancy test.
Original post by Anonymous
right well..
my boyfriend and i had sex about 2 weeks ago (first time for both of us) and, he put 'it' in without a condom for about 15 seconds ish.. then took it out to put a condom in.
half way through the condom came off, so he put another one on, but that came off again but we didn't have any more so he put it back on. (probably a stupid thing to do i know :frown: )
I didn't think anything of it, and we had sex again on saturday, same sort of deal: first in with out for a few seconds, then put a condom on.. then sunday morning we just fooled around for abit, and he put it in a few times but only for a few seconds each time

each time he has put it i without a condom he has not come, only when the condom has been on has he.

i'm due my period around now, but it has't come. but i got the cramps you get like the day before it comes on but it hasn't yet come.
so, i began doing some research and the early signs of pregnancy are cramps in the stomach.. and also a girl can get pregnant even if the guy does not ejaculate inside her if he still had sperm which hadn't all come out from a previous ejaculation which could get caught up in the 'pre-cum' which apparently doesn't contain sperm itself.
I'm probably just worrying wayyy too much but I'm really scared, I've just turned 17 and i really don't want a child

You're doing it wrong.
Original post by Anonymous
right well..

Its probably unlikely, due to the fact you are having the type of cramps you are used to at around the same time you usually do!
It is possible you are just delayed, particularly if youve been having lots of stress or excitment (adrenaline)...

I would wait another week before worrying but you literally CANT let him do that to you and need to explain the dangers because they exist!!!
Reply 16
Original post by hanaalou
sososososoooo unlikely that you'll be pregnant. so don't start worrying just yet. but if it hasn't come after like a week of it's due date go an get a test x

This is REALLY bad advice. Ignore this post.
Reply 17
Original post by Prose Before Hoes
What did they teach you in Sex Ed? :facepalm:

My thoughts exactly....

Nothing by the looks of it :rolleyes:

Get a test OP and know better next time.
stress can delay your period... when was worried once i took a test and when it came out negative i completely relaxed and came on the next day.

its highly unlikely your pregnant but definately take a test to set your mind at rest.

anyway, a pregnancy test is much more likely to know whether or not you're pregnant than a bunch of students pretending to be studying but are actually looking for threads about anything other than work..
Reply 19
Original post by kat2pult
This is REALLY bad advice. Ignore this post.

it's far from bad advice. he didnt cum in her so it is unlikely she's pregnant and there's no point working herself into a state until she knows if she is. and you should do a pregnancy test from the day your period is due so it's more accurate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending