Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammydemon)
    I guess he was using it to give a better mental image of the people. For example most muslims follow some variety of recognisable dress code which they were presumably wearing in full or part.
    He might have said "christian" if they approached him in thick robes with a crucifix around the neck and a bible in hand.
    True But I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    It is rude on their part.

They sound like *****es.

Yes if they were talking about you it is rude... how would they like it if I started talking in Hebrew about them?

ReputationRep:
    you should have thrown a shoe at them...

ReputationRep:
    No not rude at all, they are. I know 2 polish girls who talk about people while they're in front of them.

ReputationRep:
    They are rude, it's typical

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChazSingh)
    I think you should feed them bacon.
    This is the only option in this scenario

ReputationRep:
    If it was obvious they were talking about you then yeah it is rude.

There's not much you can d about it though other than walk away.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt this actually happened. Since when has anybody accused somebody of racism for asking them to say it to their face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    I was sitting by myself earlier today when this two Muslims came and sat next to me. At first they were speaking English but then one pointed at me and started speaking what I assume was about me in another language... They saw me looking but carried on pointing and talking. I kindly asked them that if they wanted to say something say it in my language to my face. They said that I was being racist and that I should learn their language if I want an argument.

What do you think of this?
    I think you need to grow some balls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catsandstuff)
    No not rude at all, they are. I know 2 polish girls who talk about people while they're in front of them.
    So because white people do it it isn't rude?

WTF is wrong with you?

ReputationRep:
    They were being rude, not you.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when people play the racism card...you should have called them racist back and see how they liked them apples.

ReputationRep:
    I was sitting by myself earlier today when this two Muslims came and sat next to me. At first they were speaking English but then one pointed at me and started speaking what I assume was about me in another language... They saw me looking but carried on pointing and talking. I kindly asked them that if they wanted to say something say it in my language to my face. They said that I was being racist and that I should learn their language if I want an argument.

I think they just ordinarily presumed that as your looking at them you suspect of them of something.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know they were muslims?

(Original post by ChazSingh)
    I think you should feed them bacon.
    **** off sardar boy

(Original post by mangoh)
    pretty rude on your behalf, what gives u the right to challenge sum1 even though u are not 100% sure?

-rep
    You are the most prolonged, funniest, stupidest troll I have ever met.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrifer)
    I think you need to grow some balls.
    I've got balls thanks... Just because I don't want to start a fight?

ReputationRep:
    I've got balls thanks... Just because I don't want to start a fight?
    You should stand up for yourself and not take that kind of **** off people. Least of all from foreigners in your own country.

ReputationRep:

more racist then the rest of us, ****ing (Stops myself from saying racist stuff to *****)

ReputationRep:
    You should stand up for yourself and not take that kind of **** off people. Least of all from foreigners in your own country.
    I think you're right, especially what you said about the White Polish girls. It doesn't matter what race you are.. If you're not prepared to abuse someone in their national language, then you shouldn't be doing it at all. It's cowardly. They would never have done it if there was more than one of you. To be honest, I think if it had been two lads and my mates were with me, we'd have given them a hiding for it. However, the more mature thing to do is just take the high route straight out of there! Just tell them to grow up and walk off. I've got very strong views about people that come here and don't speak the language in front of us. If you're gonna talk your own language, at least do it in the comfort of their own home!

ReputationRep:
    He did stand up for himself by questioning them about it

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.