Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heeellloooo!!

So I am unbelievably excited about going to RVC this year!! Who else is firming??? We need to start planning the most awesome Fresher's week ever!!

ReputationRep:
    hi

first time on student room but seeing as I got my offer from RVC today pretty excited!! think I'm going to firm but still waiting for Liverpool!! sooo relieved its crazy!

ReputationRep:
    heya,
    Im firmed for the gateway program from last year
    You got anything in mind for freshers yet???

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Got my RVC offer of AAA today, going to have to work extra hard! I'm pretty sure I'll be firming it as its my only veterinary offer!

Hope to see you guys in september!

ReputationRep:
    Yep just firmed RVC Vet med offer

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone, so excited for us all! At my uni everything is kinda planned out by the su but no reason why we can't organise some kind of fancy dress theme for a night to make sure we all spot each other - food talking point with other people too x x x x

ReputationRep:
    FIRMED TODAYYYY!!! Just gotta rapeee this whole chemistry A level thing. Then Im in XD

AHH soooooooooooooooooo excited! CONGRATS EVERYONEE!

ReputationRep:
    Guyssss has anyone applied for accomodation? Im sooo confused as to how to do it

ReputationRep:
    I thought we had to wait for accommodation packs but may be wrong... how far have you got?

ReputationRep:
    This is from their website: 'In late Spring, the RVC Admissions Office send accommodation packs out to all new first year students'

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys!!!

Got my RVC offer yesterday I agree we need to plan the most awesome freshers week ... in LONDON.... ever Camden is gonna be awesome, what hall is everyone going in?

See you all pretty soon !

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeahhh rang them and they said that tehe Wooops. Was just so excited!!

Oh my dayyyyyyyys in 6 months were going to be living in Landannnn, at VET SCHOOL!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEKKK!! Novelty is yet to wear off xD

ReputationRep:
    Byy the way, we definately need a facebook page x

ReputationRep:
    Ahh i definately didnt see your post Emma hehe telepathyyyyyyyyyy xD

ReputationRep:
    Pleaasee! I would but I dont know howww

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go for Mary B as my first choice, couldn't live that close to the college!

ReputationRep:
    Nahh I want on campus accomodation, means more sleep before lectures

ReputationRep:
    Yay well done Emma, good call! I will join asap! And I'm probs going to apply for College Grove because I also value my sleep - LOVED living in campus halls in my first year at RHUL, so convenient!! But Mary B would be fab too, I really don't mind that much According to their SU website they're thinking aout moving their fresher's week to camden this year - its usually at HH but costs quite a bit to ferry all the freshers there which will be an awesome intro to camden life

Just gotta convince student finance to give me some bl***y money now so I can actually go!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I hadnt even considered student finance, becasue I completely assumed I wasnt getting in this year. Now Im thoroughly confused. So guys, student finance.. WHAT DO WE DO!?!?! Please help mee

ReputationRep:
    It's REALLY easy (if you're not a grad! )

google 'student finance england' (if you're from England...) click on the first link and then scroll down till you find something along the lines of 'studying full time? apply for a loan here' follow the instructions, it's pretty easy but takes about an hour

Any q's feel free to ask

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.