Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed RVC

ReputationRep:
    yay!!

ReputationRep:
    thought i might write on here as i just joined the facebook group.... because i firmed RVC

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed RVC!! AHHHHH!!! Never thought Id be saying that!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Gratz freshers. See you guys next year!

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for Nottingham to reject me so I can hurry up and firm. Proper happy like
    See you girls in September aye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DitzyDitzel)
    Waiting for Nottingham to reject me so I can hurry up and firm. Proper happy like
    See you girls in September aye!
    and you're from Essex! Definitely firm, there's already a small contingent of us there

ReputationRep:
    Well just been rejected from Liverpool... So RVC here I come!!!! just the 3 as to get.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stef_vet?)
    and you're from Essex! Definitely firm, there's already a small contingent of us there
    Ahhh yeahhhh, Essex girls are the best
    (despite what The Only Way Is Essex says )

I really hope I get the grades though, an A in physics is going to be bloody interesting haha!

ReputationRep:
    Hello RVC Freshers!
    Congrats guys Im just coming to the end of my first year by the way...So see you in september
    xx

ReputationRep:
    'grats guys

I won't be seeing you all... final year for me this year! But have fun, it's awesome

ETA: YouTube "RVC FYR" for some videos if you're ever bored...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshMashMash)
    'grats guys

I won't be seeing you all... final year for me this year! But have fun, it's awesome

ETA: YouTube "RVC FYR" for some videos if you're ever bored...
    Any tips for memorising anti bacterial drugs? How they work and names? :o: Just not happening!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahhh)
    Any tips for memorising anti bacterial drugs? How they work and names? :o: Just not happening!
    In a word... no. It's really hard, I really don't have any tips I am afraid, I am still poor at it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshMashMash)
    In a word... no. It's really hard, I really don't have any tips I am afraid, I am still poor at it.
    I knew I was hoping :p:
    Its gonna be a case of pray they don't come up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahhh)
    I knew I was hoping :p:
    Its gonna be a case of pray they don't come up...
    I'm praying I can avoid answering anything on the entire bacteriology module, have avoided looking at it for far too long and don't think I'll make much head way in the time I could spend on it. Can just about allocate one day per module for revision, and think it would take more than that to learn the whole module from nothing! Eeekk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kookabura)
    I'm praying I can avoid answering anything on the entire bacteriology module, have avoided looking at it for far too long and don't think I'll make much head way in the time I could spend on it. Can just about allocate one day per module for revision, and think it would take more than that to learn the whole module from nothing! Eeekk.
    Yehh I'm not too great on bacteria....antimicrobials are the worst!! had our essay exam this morning...was surprised about the amount of PVMPH :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.