Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GIRLS: Describe your LEAST ideal guy watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plextor)
    Why? Please don't tell me that it's because of the American Psycho movie!
    Just everything about him annoys me, I don't know why i just cant stand him. Ive never seen American Psycho unfortunately, it might be alot to do with Little Women though, that was the first time i saw him in a film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smelly Ellie)
    Why? That's a bit harsh!
    We'd be far too different, it wouldn't work. I'd also be a bit uncomfortable with it.

ReputationRep:
    Any chav
    -wears tracksuit on a day to day basis, not just when doing sport
    -feels the need to spit on the floor every 500 yards
    - no grasp of basic english
    - uses ridiculous slang
    - shaves douche bag patterns into his hair

etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d_star)
    ..looks don't matter too much for me as long as he is at least 6 ft, NOT skinny can be alittle chubby or average, tanned and dark hair ...has to be my race (mediterranean men) lol
    :lolwut:
    So you say looks don't matter much...then list specifics...? Bit of a contradiction.
    Why does he have to be the same race?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (:Becca(:)
    We'd be far too different, it wouldn't work. I'd also be a bit uncomfortable with it.
    How do you know you'd be too different?
    What about the whole "opposites attract" theory?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    As you can see from that list I failed on one thing which im doing something about

You may regard me as ugly though :rofl:
    lol, can't judge without a pic .

(Original post by RequiemForADream)
    :lolwut:
    So you say looks don't matter much...then list specifics...? Bit of a contradiction.
    Why does he have to be the same race?
    oh if you knew the type of person i am then you'll know that i dont go for perfect faces, i do however go for specific things like tallness, brown skin and dark hair. other than that i dont really care much about how the guy looks. And because i find those kind of men more attractive, i dont prefer white typical english men at all (i mean there good looking but not my type). Just like a guy can JUST prefer blonde girls or brunettes or just chinese or whatever; like that i prefer mostly mediterrean men (and offcourse some other guys also from countries with tanner skin like iran, pakistan, afghanistan or latinos etc) lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.