Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do you and your partner argue about? watch

ReputationRep:
    What sort of things cause you and your partner to argue? Is it only big, important issues or do you argue over smaller stuff as well?

Roughly how often do you argue?

ReputationRep:
    The duvet.

ReputationRep:
    We only really have big arguments if he's been moody and ignorant and I feel taken for granted, or I'm being a psycho *****. Most of our arguments (small ones) are over trivial things and are always resolved with a kiss and a cuddle.

ReputationRep:
    TSR Thread Awards :mad:

We usually get stuck on Most Boring Thread and Worst Troll Thread...it's sad when it happens :sad:

But we always make up by saving Best Thread award until last :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    money normally. or my mother in law. lol

ReputationRep:
    Him being on his PC all day playing games while I'm at work.

ReputationRep:
    jj

ReputationRep:
    Biggest argument we ever had (which resulted in us not talking for three days) was over......*drum roll*.....a toothbrush!! haha

ReputationRep:
    Who has a bigger schlong.

ReputationRep:
    Sex; she doesn't give me any :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Usually it's about me being such a girl e.g. being sensitive, talking everything to heart, worrying about things. He's a lot more laid back than me and any arguments often come from the fact we find it hard to understand how/why the other person thinks the way they do. We don't argue much though, more so when we haven't seen each other for a while though (we're in an LDR).

ReputationRep:
    His time keeping.

ReputationRep:
    Atm, him being in the Army.

Well when we were together, the fact she couoldn't trust me was a big one, my odd use of "substances" and my excessive spending.... the last one has nothing to do with her, it is my Dad's money... that is the problem of dating someone who hasn't the luxury to spend money on clothes/drink/holidays etc etc. The main one was my anger issue :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    Usually it's about me being such a girl e.g. being sensitive, talking everything to heart, worrying about things. He's a lot more laid back than me and any arguments often come from the fact we find it hard to understand how/why the other person thinks the way they do. We don't argue much though, more so when we haven't seen each other for a while though (we're in an LDR).
    Exactly this, its as if I've written it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uzzy?)
    Exactly this, its as if I've written it
    (Original post by Gemma16)
    i'm everything you've just said and my bf is like yours ..plus we're in a LDR.
    Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    i'm everything you've just said and my bf is like yours ..plus we're in a LDR.

ReputationRep:
    Him being a grumpy bugger due to his uni work. We don't really argue, as we generally talk about problems before they turn into an argument. But we went for lunch today and he just kept snapping at me all of the time when I tried to reassure him

ReputationRep:
    We don't have massive arguments like shouting at each other, but we have words over money (him wanting me to lend it to him) and timekeeping (I expect to wait around an hour outside his house before he makes an appearance, despite knowing I left my house an hour ago. He also has the habit of saying he'll be five minutes and disappearing for an hour.)

ReputationRep:
    We don't really argue, we just sometimes disagree.
    Who should cook, the fact I like having 95% of the bed space, whether to watch Smallville or CSI....

So yeah, definitely trivial!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.