Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfriend's ex was a beautiful sex vixen!! :( watch

ReputationRep:
    Don't compare yourself with people from your boyfriend's past. Focus on what is happening in your relationship now. You told him about your concerns and he responded positively. That's great. If you are concerned about your performance in bed just talk to your boyfriend about it - having open, honest discussion about your sex life is incredibly hot and it's THIS that will make you 'great in bed'.

ReputationRep:
    Double tongue piercing doesn't sound that attractive

ReputationRep:
    He's not with her for a reason. She wasn't right for him. He's with you now, that's all that matters.

ReputationRep:
    She's an ex. You seem very sweet, and he does too. Don't worry about it. He's with you now. Best of luck xx

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you think she's cheated on him, then surely you have nothing to worry about? He actually likes you, and probably hates her.

ReputationRep:
    For the record, tongue piercings are UGLY.

(Original post by 419)
    Double tongue piercing doesn't sound that attractive
    How about a clitoral hood piercing? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hook me up with her name on Facebook. Gotta get me one of those double studded blowjobs....

ReputationRep:
    Don't overthink blowjobs, put some soul into the head and he'll love it.

ReputationRep:
    Since when does having multiple tongue piercings mean you only got them to improve oral?! How pathetic. Most guys I know say they barely even notice them (and at least a couple really disliked the feeling).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How about a clitoral hood piercing? :eek:
    Don't understand the point of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate.)
    Since when does having multiple tongue piercings mean you only got them to improve oral?! How pathetic. Most guys I know say they barely even notice them (and at least a couple really disliked the feeling).
    They're lying to you.

ReputationRep:
    He's with you, not with her. The fact that he's still with you despite your admitted lack of experience/skill in the bedroom shows that he likes you for who you are, not just your bedroom skills. :hugs: Chin up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vlad_x2)
    Don't overthink blowjobs, put some soul into the head and he'll love it.
    Soul into head? Do tell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King-Panther)
    What, DO ALL GIRLS ACTUALLY GET THEIR TONGUE'S PIERCED TO GIVE BETTER HEAD? Or is that just a misconception?
    If it says it in Pulp Fiction, it must be true.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I'd want a girl with a tongue piercing near my **** if I were a guy; just think of the risks of horrendous injuries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    So what?

At least he's with you now. And that's all that matters.
    Wow. I am actually agreeing with you on something :eek:

OP: He is with you. It should not matter what his ex is like.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, plus, surely most guys yearn for virgins.

ReputationRep:
    tongue piercings are disgusting

ReputationRep:
    I want a link to her Facebook profile :sexface:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.