Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfriend's ex was a beautiful sex vixen!! :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    They're lying to you.
    And what purpose would that serve...?

ReputationRep:
    His ex sounds like a schlaaag, so good on you for not being like her

Anyway - he left her, probably for a good reason, and is with you. You are likely to improve with time, and you don't need piercings to give good head. Being sexually appealing =/= being good at delivering it, that said, you are probably not unattractive or anything like that, so I'm sure all is great. And he sounds like a nice guy, coaching you on to get better - so nothing to worry about. (Plus, you know how on facebook people like to edit their pics, put up the ones where they look good...)

ReputationRep:
    I love teaching, and I'm sure other guys do as well. Use this, ask him to mold you to his preferences.

And tongue piercings happen for aesthetic reasons as well, nae worry.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to need that Facebook link for erm...

...Medical research?

ReputationRep:
    Link me to that Facebook page!

ReputationRep:
    OP must be out or something but when she gets back there's gonna be a lot of links to post:sexface:

link me up I wanna see your [former] competitor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaUmarly)
    I want a link to her Facebook profile :sexface:
    errr...another one to add to the list do you reckon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlPacinoIsLush)
    because I know girls only get tongue piercings to give better blowjobs
    (

I don't like this. I don't like this one bit.

I had my tongue pierced because I thought it looked nice. I couldn't give two hoots about whether it improves my blowjobs...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I do get that it must be a little daunting for you if your boyfriend's ex really is as stunning as you say. You probably feel that you have a lot to live up to. Try to realise though that he does want to be with YOU and not her. From everything he has said it sounds like he is doing his best to quell your fears, and rightly so. I understand where you're coming from, but please try not to worry, your boyfriend wants you, not her. If you go on about his ex to him all the time, you're likely to just come across as too insecure and that's going to be a turn off.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to sound cliche but people are right. He's with you now. Just because she was gorgeous does not make you inferior. She sounds like a slapper to be fair. Chill chill chill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twist.the.illusion)
    I don't like this. I don't like this one bit.

I had my tongue pierced because I thought it looked nice. I couldn't give two hoots about whether it improves my blowjobs...

Sorry to have offended you, of course there are exceptions and you're obviously one of them . My wording was kind of thoughtless, looking back

Thank you to all the people who've given serious answers, you've helped me realise I am being totally neurotic and nutty, and as PinkMobilePhone said above, I've got to try and push it out of my mind or else I'll end up sabotaging the relationship.

To all the horny corndogs asking for links: it'll cost you

ReputationRep:
    lol @ double tongue piercing.

ReputationRep:
    Facebook link to his ex please?

ReputationRep:
    ...he told me I don't understand how much he cares about me and that it's a good thing I'm inexperienced as that means I'm not a whore..
    Have no worries, you answered your question yourself. He appreciates your inexperience and finds it a turn on, which is much better than being a whore as he said; he probably enjoys teaching you stuff
    And no one likes cheating, being with you provides him with security, that is more important for a happy relation than tongue piercing or clitoral or whatever :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turkishee)
    Soul into head? Do tell?
    He means sole, wrap a fish round his ****, give it a lick and he'll explode all over the place

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so she might have been a looker but she doesn't sound all that nice of a girlfriend. But lets looks at the facts.

She is without him.

You are with him. He is with you.

You must be doing something right if he is with you over anyone else. Stop letting your insecurities get in the way of your relationship.

ReputationRep:

the worst thing...she has a double tongue piercing!! This reinforces my insecurities tenfold because I know girls only get tongue piercings to give better blowjobs
    I didnt know this.... This is the new criteria to become my girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    Yay give me link... It's going to go in the virtual **** bank

Oh and give me yours as well, it's for abn essay I'm writing

ReputationRep:
    Could i look at his ex? I want too see if shes a goddess like you describe! ill post my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    I hope some of you can slap some reason into me, I feel like I'm going insane.

First of all, I'm 20 and my current boyfriend is my first relationship (I know, I know, late bloomer). Things are going really well but at the back of my mind there's always been horrible thoughts bubbling about how I'm so much more sexually inexperienced than he is (he hasn't had that many, but more than zero!), and because he's the first person I've done regular sexual stuff with, I'm rubbish and don't know what I'm doing. I've read various tips and advice and I think I'm slowly improving...I told him frankly what I felt and he couldn't have been more reassuring and lovely, he told me I don't understand how much he cares about me and that it's a good thing I'm inexperienced as that means I'm not a whore.

However, the other day I was on facebook and came across his ex's and she is STUNNING, beautiful face, has bigger boobs than me, is an Ann Summer's rep AND this is the worst thing...she has a double tongue piercing!! This reinforces my insecurities tenfold because I know girls only get tongue piercings to give better blowjobs and blowjobs are my main insecurity because I've always felt hopeless at them So now I keep imagining how she was so much better at them than me and the many many orgasms he must have had from them, and it makes me want to cry. I feel so inadequate.

(Additional info: He told me he's been cheated on twice and I'm sure she was one of them, he only dated her for a few months).

I just need someone else's perspective on this. I know I'm being incredibly insecure and it's a massive turn-off, that's why I could never tell him all this. She just keeps haunting me in my mind.
    If she is a sex vixen, you must be a Goddess :coma:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.