Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guys

would anyone living in the co antrim area of northern ireland know a good tutor? i am really struggling with my chem and my teacher doesnt give out notes! if you could help it would be greatly appreciated! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sciencenerd242)
    hey guys

would anyone living in the co antrim area of northern ireland know a good tutor? i am really struggling with my chem and my teacher doesnt give out notes! if you could help it would be greatly appreciated! :confused:
    Consider posting your queries in this forum and we'll be more than happy to help out.

Also, consider doing some past examination questions... they help to single out any systemic problems you may have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ari Ben Canaan)
    Consider posting your queries in this forum and we'll be more than happy to help out.

Also, consider doing some past examination questions... they help to single out any systemic problems you may have.
    thankyou very much its nice to know someone will help!:cool:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.