Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, Im applying for student finance and I am confused. I have applied for tuition fee's, but I haven't stated anything about maintenance grant nor as it asked about it. What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Well you won't get it then will you?

ReputationRep:
    To be considered for a maintenance grant you apply for an income assessed loan. Your parents then support your application and provide evidence of income.

ReputationRep:
    thank for that

ReputationRep:
    So ive already submitted my application, does that mean I can't apply for grant anymore?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slacker07906)
    So ive already submitted my application, does that mean I can't apply for grant anymore?
    If you didn't apply for an income assessed loan you won't be considered for a grant. However you can download a change of circumstance loan, fill it in and send it in to ask for an income assessed loan. Your folks will then have to provide evidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    If you didn't apply for an income assessed loan you won't be considered for a grant. However you can download a change of circumstance loan, fill it in and send it in to ask for an income assessed loan. Your folks will then have to provide evidence.
    When I was filling in my application I picked the one that said income assessed. But dont remember seeing anything about the grant :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slacker07906)
    When I was filling in my application I picked the one that said income assessed. But dont remember seeing anything about the grant :s
    You won't have. But when your folks send in their evidence you'll be assessed for a grant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    You won't have. But when your folks send in their evidence you'll be assessed for a grant.
    Thanks so much

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.