Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else love the rain? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just found this site where you can listen to an awesome rain loop . . . never gets old.

Some of my friends think I'm a little weird for loving the rain, but I just find it so relaxing and amazing! It makes me sad that we get very little in Leicester - it adds so much character to everything, makes the world feel alive. I looked at the forecast for Kent when I go back tomorrow and there's rain later in the week, and it made me so happy

Anyone else love rain or am I just a freak? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely love it!

Spoiler:
    Show
    When I'm inside.

ReputationRep:
    I love the rain too, could never understand why some view it in such a negative light.

ReputationRep:
    Woooooooo scampi loves the rain as long as it doesn't have acid in it.

ReputationRep:
    Smell of fresh rain, :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Rain is the best Falling asleep to it, window open, the smell = perfect nights sleep.

I came across this site before on youtube and it mixed in well with some dubstep/DnB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonny007)
    Rain is the best Falling asleep to it, window open, the smell = perfect nights sleep.

I came across this site before on youtube and it mixed in well with some dubstep/DnB
    Ahh yeah, nothing like falling asleep to the rain! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    Just found this site where you can listen to an awesome rain loop . . . never gets old.

Some of my friends think I'm a little weird for loving the rain, but I just find it so relaxing and amazing! It makes me sad that we get very little in Leicester - it adds so much character to everything, makes the world feel alive. I looked at the forecast for Kent when I go back tomorrow and there's rain later in the week, and it made me so happy

Anyone else love rain or am I just a freak? :confused:

That's the sound of me peeing :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c0nfus3d)
    That's the sound of me peeing :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)

:ahee: :mmm::toilet::ymca:

ReputationRep:
    I love being on a train, it's almost relaxing, I'm going on a train to Bristol in 2 weeks

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.