Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    who is studying this at Leeds university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sambenson10)
    I am!
    Did you go to the visit day?

ReputationRep:
    I did
    did you?
    which halls do you think you'll be choosing? x

ReputationRep:
    I did
    did you?
    which halls do you think you'll be choosing? x
    yeh i went on Feb 25th...might have seen you there if you went that day!
    i'm thinking Clarence Dock, but its a long walk, and sports science has 3 or 4 days with 9am lectures so i'll have to get up extra early every day!
    I was also looking at the Tannery because it's close to the west side of campus, which is where we'll be, has double beds, en suite etc. but its quite a bit more expensive than clarence.
    how about you?

ReputationRep:
    definately the tannery because its only 0.9 miles away which is a 10 min walk..
    ensuite bathroom and big double bed. share between 3 to 6 soo its awesome. clarence dock is to far and the bus pass is £300 a year! THE TANNERY FTW

ReputationRep:
    yep. I've got an offer & am just deciding between leeds and birmingham. 9am lectures 3-4 days a week. What is that about?!
    I'm thinking maybe charles morris for accom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dawbs)
    yep. I've got an offer & am just deciding between leeds and birmingham. 9am lectures 3-4 days a week. What is that about?!
    I'm thinking maybe charles morris for accom.
    i would go for Leeds if i were you
    though i have no idea of birmingham's course, i've never looked at it.
    yeah the timetables pretty full on

ReputationRep:
    yes i went to a visit day for sports and exercise science/ sports science and physiology, and i love leeds! such a nice uni and friendly people etc, the gym is also so nice! hopefully see you there in september! dont know what accomodation yet, but its not first come first served which is a relief so still makign my decision!

ReputationRep:
    Im there too guys. Just need to get in ABB including bio....ahhhh! :/ ive put James Bailie down? xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Im doing sport and exercise science tooo! applied for Oxley x

ReputationRep:
    I am . Applied for Oxley and hoping to hear back soon...

anyone going to leeds feel free to add me on facebook... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=606681189 x

ReputationRep:
    i amm applied for charles morris hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laf14)
    i amm applied for charles morris hall
    You do realise job prospects once a graduate are VERY bad. I know loads of people who graduated with 2:1's who haven't been able to find any jobs since last year....

ReputationRep:
    Hiya guys,

Im on a gap year and am going up to Leeds to do Sports and Exercise Sciences. Im staying in Dobree House (charles morris).. Can't wait to go!

How have you all found out about the timetable already?! 9am starts sound horrific!

ReputationRep:
    Lukey91, I think you could change your timetable a bit. I made mine, you can choose when to study some of the modules and can move them also on another day and different time. I made mine to start from 10-11am

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I've just finished AS levels and want to do Sport and Exercise Physiology/Sport Science. Wondered if anyone had any advice on extra qualifcations/books to read/lectures to attend to put on my personal statement?

Any help would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else starting sport and exercise science at Birmingham in sept?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm going rough the UCAS process at the moment and I think I want to study Sport and Exercise Science but I don't see myself as a 'sporty person' I enjoy learning about the consequences of exercise/not enough exercise and the affects on daily life especially. I do sport (rowing) but am not good at the sports that other people seem to be good at! Eventually I think I would like to be a PE teacher, increasing participation levels of sport and helping people who aren't naturally sporty to enjoy sport and all of it's benefits, can somebody tell me if you have to be typically sporty to do a sport and exercise science degree?

ReputationRep:
    How do people find the quality of teaching of this course at Leeds ? I'm considering applying this year for 2016. Also how is the accommodation

ReputationRep:
    I’ve got an interview

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Leeds
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Leeds
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.