Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok so first of all what are people's opinions of them? Are they really that trashy? I got mine done today but I hardly intend on having it hanging out all the time...it's only really for my boyfriend to see, and for when I'm in a bikini.

For girls that have them, am i supposed to clean it on the first day? I had it done at about 11am but it's still hurting like crazy when I bend/stretch...I can't really imagine fiddling around with it already.

Also, I keep reading everywhere that you should use antibacterial soap but I don't have any! Will regular hand wash do?

ReputationRep:
    I think they look nice on a girl if they are pretty.
    it's a place which is highly prone to infection, so you need antibacterial and hand wash won't do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok so first of all what are people's opinions of them? Are they really that trashy? I got mine done today but I hardly intend on having it hanging out all the time...it's only really for my boyfriend to see, and for when I'm in a bikini.

For girls that have them, am i supposed to clean it on the first day? I had it done at about 11am but it's still hurting like crazy when I bend/stretch...I can't really imagine fiddling around with it already.

Also, I keep reading everywhere that you should use antibacterial soap but I don't have any! Will regular hand wash do?
    Why the need for the anonymous?

(Original post by Tyler.)
    Why the need for the anonymous?
    Haha it's a bit pathetic I know, but I haven't actually got round to telling my parents about it...and my sister has an account on here so she'd go running to them straight away.

ReputationRep:
    dear god do not wash it with hand soap

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.