Turn on thread page Beta

Falling for someone unexpected? watch

Right so this really weird thing is happening to me right now. There's this guy who I always hated and was literally the LAST person I'd ever EVER think I would be interested in. We used to fight all the time.
    We got pretty close lately (he's changed a lot and so have I), and he's been giving me a few signs that he likes me, and now there's a horrible awkwardness everytime we talk. Thing is, I have been in denial over the last few days but I can't stop thinking about him, and it pisses me off!!! I feel horrible for that, I can't even imagine myself with him yet it seems that I want it so bad!!
    At the moment we're both being ridiculous and just ignoring each other, but again, I can't stop thinking about him, and I feel awful everyday because I want to be with him but it seems that I'm too proud... Any thoughts on this??

xx

ReputationRep:
    Try it out? If you don't like it, you can end it, you've got nothing to lose. If you don't, how long will you end up wondering 'what if?'

(Original post by Oranges)
    Try it out? If you don't like it, you can end it, you've got nothing to lose. If you don't, how long will you end up wondering 'what if?'
    You're right but I don't want to make the first step either, do you know what I mean? I have a problem with that but if it happens, than well.. I guess I'll just let it be. But I'm worried he won't move either because he's too proud... I don't know. But thanks for your advice

my dad had an affair with my boyfriends mum and that's how we met.. we hated each other for years (families hated each other so had little choice) and now we've been together a year and a half.

so yeah.. unexpected i guess.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    my dad had an affair with my boyfriends mum and that's how we met.. we hated each other for years (families hated each other so had little choice) and now we've been together a year and a half.

so yeah.. unexpected i guess.
    Wow, that's a good story. Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.