Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im going to ibiza july this summer i think around the 16th and staying in the ibiza rocks hotel.... want to know how much i should expect to spend?? and anyone going around the same time as meee? xx

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like to warn you that Ibiza clubs have ridiculous prices; at the bigger clubs it costs 30 to 60 Euros to actually get in and then drinks start at 10 Euros.

So my advice is start saving now. Or go to the less popular smaller clubs, but then you wouldn't get the Ibiza experience....

ReputationRep:
    Ibiza in summer it's very expensive

ReputationRep:
    how much are we talking here?? cause my hotel is kinda a club aswell and im staying about 5-6 days are we talking a few hundred or more??

ReputationRep:
    Depends if you're male or female

ReputationRep:
    female haha

ReputationRep:
    Are you half board, self catering, all inclusive? Depends what you want to do. Just go out at night or go out in day time aswell. Im going to Menorca in August with my boyfriend. Were going all inclusive but taking 600 with us for anything else we want to do. But we wont be drinking really so wontbe spending on booze.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryberry121)
    im going to ibiza july this summer i think around the 16th and staying in the ibiza rocks hotel.... want to know how much i should expect to spend?? and anyone going around the same time as meee? xx
    To get into the large clubs it usually costs around €40-€50 to gain entry into a club, then drinks there will range from €10-20 for a single. My advice is to get pretty drunk before you go out and then buy maybe one drink. Also in clubs water costs around €10 too. If you go out 3/4 times a week to the big clubs then you'd probably spend at least €300-€400.

ReputationRep:
    i know a few girls that went last year and i'd recommend on the first day go hunting around the shops/market. find cheap shops that sell alcohol real cheap (i know theres shops that sell wine for ridiculous prices for example 3 bottles for 5euros)...

get drunk before going out is your best bet and avoid spending loads when your out and get to the beach in the morning around 10am, reps walk around giving out bands that give you free/cheap entry!

ReputationRep:
    It costs Like 100 quid. A day. Where u book it with

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, wondering if you know any good deals available for this year's springbreak in Ibiza, around the end of march??I'm looking for all-inclusive packs with hotel in a nice area, activities like boat parties and pool and beach, and clubbing WITHOUT GOING BROKE... my friends recommended going with Stoke Travel, but idk.. has anybody tried it or have any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I was looking to travel to Ibiza with my girlfriends, but we don't have a huge budget to stay in a fancy hotel, we also prefer to hang out with more young people, and want to do some clubbing but also more sporty and natural activities to explore the island to the fullest! Does anyone have a good recommendation, and will be there this summer?
    Cheers, Dani

ReputationRep:
    I've gone to Ibiza before and I can definitely recommend to go with Stoke Travel. They're perfect if you want to save money (since its really afforable) and you still experience the true Ibiza experience, check them out and im sure you'll love it!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.