Turn on thread page Beta

Why Do Some People Have Good Romance Luck While Others Don't? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have been very curious about this...why do some people get into a happy relationship easily? While others are stressed over finding the right partner and end up with the wrong person. What is the root cause of good romance luck?

Many people tend to think that someone with good looks plus a strong financial background will always have good romance luck. That is partially true, if you look at it in a practical sense. Men usually go for looks while women usually go for stability, which includes a strong financial background.

But there are cases where an attractive woman has problems finding the right partner. Or a man with a strong financial background plus good looks is still stubbornly single, despite many years of searching and going out on many dates. What could be the problem?

On the other hand, certain women who are not so attractive physically as well as in personality found themselves great husbands. And certain men who are not financially stable with a poor personality can find beautiful and caring wives. What's wrong? I have spent many years researching into this matter, hoping that one fine day, I will be able to help those who are seeking the relationship they desire. It is really heart-wrenching to see people unhappy because of matters of the heart. I understand how they feel.

One fine day, I discovered that your romance luck is actually dependant on your 8 characters. Some of us are born with good romance luck while others are not.

Your romance luck depends on whether your romance star is your favorable element. If your romance star is your favorable element, then your romance luck is good. On the contrary, if your romance luck is your unfavorable element, then your romance luck will be down. No matter how well you dress up, or how much you earn, or how good your personality is, you will still remain stubbornly single.

Throughout my years of experience, I noticed that certain people can never get married. They can only have domestic partners who co-habit with them. Once they register their marriage, problems start to arise. Others will only have problems during their courtship. Once they get married, their relationship problems end.

In another scenario, which is more serious that those mentioned above, is that this person's love relationships always don't last. I have came across many cases like this, which is pretty sad. These people are nice people with great personalities, but they just seem to meet the wrong person each time.

Why is this so?

Let me explain each of the scenarios...

You probably know about the Marriage Stars and the Sex Stars if you have been reading my e-newsletters. For the person who can only co-habit and not get married, his/her Marriage Star represents his/her unfavorable element. On the other hand, his/her Sex Star represents his/her favorable element. In this case, he/she will only go for one night stands or a domestic partner, but will never get married.

The other scenario is the exact opposite. The person who faces problems only during courtship and no problems during marriage has his/her Marriage Star as his/her favorable element, while his/her Sex Star represents his/her unfavorable element. However, in this case, there may be another problem. The sex life may not be good.

Of course, there are people with both the marriage star and sex star representing their favorable elements. These people are very lucky people. They are born with the best romance luck.

Let's look at the last scenario now. Those who remain stubbornly single no matter how hard they try, or they keep ending up with the wrong person. What is the problem here?

You probably guessed that it's because both their Marriage Star and Sex Star represent their unfavorable elements. You are partially correct on this. But there is something else...

In 8 characters, there is something called the husband/boyfriend star as well as the wife/girlfriend star. For men, the wife/girlfriend star also represents their wealth. While for women, the husband/boyfriend star also represents their career. The husband/boyfriend star actually represents the same element, just that one of them is yin (negative) while the other one is yang (positive). The same applies for the wife/girlfriend star.

To be able to determine these stars, you will need to use your 8 characters. Unlike the Marriage Star and Sex Star, which is determined by only your year of birth.

The reason why some people remain stubbornly single or keep meeting the wrong person is because their husband/boyfriend or wife/girlfriend stars represent their unfavorable element. If they don't do anything to boost their favorable elements, their romance luck will always be down.

ReputationRep:
    That post is just too long. But I'll answer the question- It's because some probably have more luck in finding someone they're compatible with, or some people are more open to compromise in a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    that's a lotta of stars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trouser_Snake)

But there are cases where an attractive woman has problems finding the right partner. Or a man with a strong financial background plus good looks is still stubbornly single, despite many years of searching and going out on many dates. What could be the problem?
    Personality.

As for everything else, it comes down to whether two people find themselves 'clicking' or not. If there's no click, or spark then it won't work out / won't last.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oranges)
    Personality.

As for everything else, it comes down to whether two people find themselves 'clicking' or not. If there's no click, or spark then it won't work out / won't last.
    I totally agree. There must exist MUTUAL COMPATIBILITY if a relationship is going to work. Once people learn to transcend looks, they can see the person for who they really are and truly get a sense as to whether they click or not.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.