Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Before going out with my current girlfriend we were texting and kissing when we were out, but every time I asked her to come out with me she would say no and some could say I just wasn't getting there picture haha but she still text me all the time and we went out as a group often and we held hands and kissed.

At christmas I found out that she had being texting her ex still and he had being going round to her house, which was against what she wanted and he sort off blackmailed to see her though how close he was to her family. When I found out I was obviously angry and said I didn't won't anything to do with her, but she talked me round and around two weeks later we were going out, she says after all off it she realised she does like me etc.

However last night she was over and something made the conversation really awkward, and one thing led to another and we were talking about what has happened with her ex etc, and she was saying things like 'I only saw him when I was bored' and 'if you don't trust me then I don't think we shouldn't be together' but we talked somemore and the conversation turned nicer and she was saying how much she liked me and how much I meant to her.

So basically, I am confused what to do, it's like it's on my mind alot that she was texting her ex and he was going round to her house and it really annoys me so is it worth breaking up over. Or not as everything has being great in the last three months off going out...

Advice please ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikizzle)
    Before going out with my current girlfriend we were texting and kissing when we were out, but every time I asked her to come out with me she would say no and some could say I just wasn't getting there picture haha but she still text me all the time and we went out as a group often and we held hands and kissed.

At christmas I found out that she had being texting her ex still and he had being going round to her house, which was against what she wanted and he sort off blackmailed to see her though how close he was to her family. When I found out I was obviously angry and said I didn't won't anything to do with her, but she talked me round and around two weeks later we were going out, she says after all off it she realised she does like me etc.

However last night she was over and something made the conversation really awkward, and one thing led to another and we were talking about what has happened with her ex etc, and she was saying things like 'I only saw him when I was bored' and 'if you don't trust me then I don't think we shouldn't be together' but we talked somemore and the conversation turned nicer and she was saying how much she liked me and how much I meant to her.

So basically, I am confused what to do, it's like it's on my mind alot that she was texting her ex and he was going round to her house and it really annoys me so is it worth breaking up over. Or not as everything has being great in the last three months off going out...

Advice please ...
    It sounds like there is no trust in your relationship. Trust is one of things that forms the foundation for a lasting relationship.

And it also sounds like you have jealousy issues. You need to stop sweating and worrying about what your gf has been up to when she isn't with you.

The question is, do you trust your gf enough not to cheat on you? Answer that honestly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.