Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Feelings for someone I shouldn't have watch

ReputationRep:
    I put a status about a nightmare on facebook this morning and she commented, shes never commented on one of my statuses before. She then put BBM up on and I jokingly put 1234567 and call me a geek with a smiley.

ReputationRep:
    She's got some srs baggage. May get a bit too complicated and complex if u get involved, just sayin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueJoker)
    Steer clear - really not worth the trouble. Besides which, how old are the kids? Don't mess them up.

Leave it to another bloke to tempt the **** away. If she's geniunely unhappy she'd break off the engagement.
    The kids are 1 and 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    She's got some srs baggage. May get a bit too complicated and complex if u get involved, just sayin
    I know and I don't really want to risk splitting a family up unless its for something special. I just can't get her out my head

ReputationRep:
    I was talking to her on Facebook and I was bored and needed some excited me in my life. She put "You need me in my life the, i'm exciting"

ReputationRep:
    On Monday she wrote on my Facebook wall can I have your number. She text me a few times on Monday, but nothing really sense. I doing my heading because I can't stop thinking about her

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.