Turn on thread page Beta

Present ideas needed for boyfriend watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It's my boyfriends birthday soon and I'm really stuck as to what to get him. he's really fussy about things like clothes, doesn't wear jewellery or cufflinks and he wants a surprise (I'd pretty much decided on what I was getting him, he then decided he didn't want to know what it was so I had to start again :/). Help?

Oh yea, and approx. £100 is absolute max.

ReputationRep:
    When he walks in lie on the bed stark naked and call his name

If hes a real man he wont want anything else

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYMxOzxKYYo

ReputationRep:
    Gig tickets?

ReputationRep:
    Give him your poonani :perv:

ReputationRep:
    like lucy said gig tickets are a good idea!or plan a day out,maybe an over night stay somewhere?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just walk around naked for a day. =.=

(Original post by wm123)
    Give him your poonani :perv:
    What is poonaani?

ReputationRep:
    steak and BJ

ReputationRep:
    It would be easier if you told us what his hobbies are to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    Just walk around naked for a day. =.=

What is poonaani?
    Its a tropical fruit.

ReputationRep:
    go night fishing for purple carp

ReputationRep:
    I'd say something that he can keep for a long time to remind him of you (that's the kind of thing i'd want).
    My girlfriend is a great artist, and i'd love a painting by her for my birthday, for example. But other cool things would be a pen-knife or hip flask or something, especially if you could get it engraved!

ReputationRep:
    He's in to music, loves frank turner but he's sold out . I got him a frank limited edition print for valentines day. he likes film, was thinking maybe a love film subscription for a few months? What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    The username is half way to success. Run with the theme.

ReputationRep:
    theme park tickets? always good fun for both and an epic surprise! and the weather's just getting nice
    or plan some other sort of day out you know he's enjoy?

me and my bf took each other on specials days out as our anniversary presents to each other, was much more special than jsut exchanging some generic gift, and was an experience for both of us, doing something we would never normally fit into everyday life, getting a chance to jsut spend the day with each other and have an epic time :d

i took him to see the lion king in london, with seats really close to the front, then to primrose hill for a meal out and a nice view

he took me to a wolf conservation centre to walk with real wolves and get up close to them etc etc was epic, once in a lifetime oppurtunity and more special than any necklace or bracelet or book etc :P anything in particular you know he wants to do, or fits with his personality?

hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameraGirl)
    theme park tickets? always good fun for both and an epic surprise! and the weather's just getting nice
    or plan some other sort of day out you know he's enjoy?

me and my bf took each other on specials days out as our anniversary presents to each other, was much more special than jsut exchanging some generic gift, and was an experience for both of us, doing something we would never normally fit into everyday life, getting a chance to jsut spend the day with each other and have an epic time :d

i took him to see the lion king in london, with seats really close to the front, then to primrose hill for a meal out and a nice view

he took me to a wolf conservation centre to walk with real wolves and get up close to them etc etc was epic, once in a lifetime oppurtunity and more special than any necklace or bracelet or book etc :P anything in particular you know he wants to do, or fits with his personality?

hope that helps
    Thanks for the help, unfortunately he's not keen on scary rides :P lol. And we went to see the lion king in london for valentines day XD.

I was originally going to get him a gift experience, but thought I should check with him first, he was really keen at first, then decided he'd rather have a surprise :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleblackdress)
    Thanks for the help, unfortunately he's not keen on scary rides :P lol. And we went to see the lion king in london for valentines day XD.

I was originally going to get him a gift experience, but thought I should check with him first, he was really keen at first, then decided he'd rather have a surprise :P
    some people! they just ruin the best ideas ummm....a watch or maybe a different gift experience?

sorry, i'm good at presents usually but only when i really know the person 0_o

good luck anyways! x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by brushless-man)
    Its a tropical fruit.
    I just searched on Google. Very funny, brushless-man. =.=

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.