Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer from warwick but im stuck between warwick and birmingham, they both want aab! warwick is a way better university but birmingham is fun! i also need to be somewhere i feel comfortable..are there many muslims at warwick?

ReputationRep:
    Many many many Muslims at Warwick. There's even a dedicated Muslim Chaplaincy on campus.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously. I actually know a good friend here on TSR that studies Law @ Warwick.

Whether the Islamic Soc there is active or not though, I do not know.

ReputationRep:
    One of my closest friend is Muslim and goes there..but he's also a White Brit lol so you wouldnt think of him being a Muslim

ReputationRep:
    Yes there are, I know a Muslim friend from here who goes there.

ReputationRep:
    Chuck Norris.

ReputationRep:
    there are many many muslims in warwick, I think they even have their own mosque off campus nearby

why don't you feel comfortable around muslims? I reckon you've been watching too much 24 Alternatively I may have interpreted the title wrong then everything is fine

ReputationRep:
    Hi im a UG student at the moment at warwick and a muslim too. We have a very active Isoc on campus with over 200 members and our very own prayer hall with wudu area, an islamic library and kitchen. As a fresher this year i feel they met my needs as a muslim very well so please Feel free to ask me any question

ReputationRep:
    okay thank you! i think im gonna firm warwick. i was just a bit uneasy because when i went for the open day i only saw 2 and i was there all day

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.