Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Driving test cancellation websites - Verdict? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dear all,

I've been trying to find cancellations by refreshing the page and was wondering if theres any other way - as the current, hitting f5 on the changing date page is extremely tiresome.

So if anyone has used any of the following websites, please could you tell me if they are real and worth the money?

http://www.drivingtestcancellations.co.uk/
    http://www.drivingtestnow.co.uk/

THANKS

ReputationRep:
    i cant see how they work because the dsa use a capcha now.. but they say they do.

just hit f5 every 15 minutes i think it is, thats how i found and had three tests last january..

ReputationRep:
    Yes these sites are real (there are scam sites about- see a list here: http://blog.drivingtestcancellations...est-scams.html)

They all offer money back guarantees- so if you don't find a test you're happy with, you get your money back. They generally also offer a free trial, so you can download the software and make sure it works before spending any money.

I'd also suggest you look at www.changedrivingtest.co.uk . This is the same general idea, but there's no software to download so you don't have to leave your PC running throughout the day.

ReputationRep:
    I found the cancellation checker to be excellent - within a day I'd got a test for two weeks time, instead of the 3 months I'd had to originally book for.

Plus, it stays on my computer so if I were to fail again (fingers crossed not) then I can use it again to find another closer test. Well worth the money in my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    I have used all of the other driving test cancellation checkers at some point over the last year. All of the products mentioned on this page work in essentially the same way and have more or less the same results.

Change Driving Test costs a little more than the others but has no software to install.
    Driving Test Now is the cheapest.
    Driving Test Cancellations has been around for the longest and is run by the same people as Change Driving Test.

Take a look at the websites, they contain all of the products information and is the best way for you to decide which product is right for you. however, they will ultimately all get you the same result.

Each of these products comes with a 100% money back guarantee and I can confirm that these are provided by all 3 companies if you are not completely satisfied.

Hope that helps you,

Gary

ReputationRep:
    It's a wastage of money. I have register myself with this agency. Nobody came back and I started looking by my own and found the early test date as well.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.