Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Feeling a bit lost at the minute!! watch

Hi guys! I was just wondering whether you could help me!! I have been feeling a bit low recently! I have a wonderful family and a wonderful boyfriend who is soo supportive! I feel however, at the minute that I am getting so angry at the smallest of things which annoy me and I am taking it out on my boyfriend! Also at the minute I am not understanding my boyfriends workload! I am not seeing him as often because of his workload but when I do I just keep taking things out on him so I am understanding that he might not want to see me! I think that we have not been communicating as much so we are not understanding each other! We are both at the same uni and our degree is the most important thing! But at the minute I am finding it hard to have the discipline to say that I can't see my boyfriend when I am busy!! He means the world to me but I feel that I am pushing him away!! I know how successful he wants to be and I really support this!!! I just wish that I could be less selfish and be there when he needs me even if I haven't seen him for a while because of the work!! I find it hard not seeing him; even for a day which I know is not healthy!! Please if anyone could give me some advice!! Any would be gratefully appreciated!! Thanks!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.