How do i view my reputation comments?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Sorry i know i keep asking questions but could someone explain how to view my reputation points....can i see the comments about me??
Thanks fellow students
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Sorry i know i keep asking questions but could someone explain how to view my reputation points....can i see the comments about me??
Thanks fellow students

click on User CP at the top of the page, and it'll show a list of any reputations you have received straight away.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thanks fellow students
read the FAQ but just for you, look on your user cp, will be on the first pag you see (if you've been given any that is)
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
click on User CP at the top of the page, and it'll show a list of any reputations you have received straight away.

Thanx...ur all so helpfull!!!....cheers
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wish i had some rep to read
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thanks fellow students
Do u get points to reputation? how does that work?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (387)
67.19%
No (189)
32.81%

Watched Threads