Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sampson)
    Im coming Cov !! soo excited for it, im studying automotive engineering

And guess what :O our freshers WEEK is from 24th September and doesn't finish until the 7th of october.. sounds like its going to be a freshers Fortnight !! Going to be insane
    How did you find out about this, when are you moving in?

ReputationRep:

And guess what :O our freshers WEEK is from 24th September and doesn't finish until the 7th of october.. sounds like its going to be a freshers Fortnight !! Going to be insane
    fortnight !! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Living4Computing)
    Anyone doing Computing or any other courses which come under the faculty of Engineering and Computing?
    I am (:
    (under that faculty)

ReputationRep:
    Hey, see you're studying Biomed at Cov in September! Join the biomed freshers facebook group to get talking to some future coursemates!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/149997011752172/

!

ReputationRep:
    I would like to get to know some of you guys so if you want to add my facebook it is:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1076881082

Just mention your going Coventry in the message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaLaLaurie)
    Just from Birmingham and i'm bricking it (for a lack of a better term) but all is okay, i can go with my cousin
    That's good ^^ I'm from birmingham too, it's going to take an hour to get there every day :P

ReputationRep:

And guess what :O our freshers WEEK is from 24th September and doesn't finish until the 7th of october.. sounds like its going to be a Freshers Fortnight !! Going to be insane
    Seriously? :eek: That's pretty awesome!

ReputationRep:

OHH MYY, looks like freshers weeks gonna be real MESSY! Can't wait now tbh!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qaswling)
    I am from Greece. Got a place through Clearing for Mechanical Engineering(BEng). Haven't even got my student id to apply for accomodation.

Anyone knows when im getting the e-mail with the student id?

Anyone from Greece or studying Mechanical Engineering?
    You gotta email the accomodation department, with your UCAS ID, Course Details, and DOB and request for a student ID, they'll email you back within 24hrs. Hope this helps!!

ReputationRep:
    You gotta email the accomodation department, with your UCAS ID, Course Details, and DOB and request for a student ID, they'll email you back within 24hrs. Hope this helps!!
    Sorry buddy but this doesn't happen i emailed them on friday and didnt get it until today and to get it i had to phone them up!

The phone number is on the Coventry website and its the admissions number you want.

Freshers week will be insane :beer: im not looking forward to seeing my student loan after freshers has finished

ReputationRep:
    We have a long year, we don't finish until the 31st of August

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bossa Nova)
    Yay, I had begun to think that nobody was doing this course XD

I applied for accomodation yesterday and I haven't heard anything yet.
    I know! I've found you and one other person. Do you have facebook? And have you heard from accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm staying at Paradise Place Flat B4!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry buddy but this doesn't happen i emailed them on friday and didnt get it until today and to get it i had to phone them up!

The phone number is on the Coventry website and its the admissions number you want.

Freshers week will be insane :beer: im not looking forward to seeing my student loan after freshers has finished
    Oh, damn! I emailed them asking for Student ID on 18th aug evening and when I checked my inbox on 19th morning, it was there. I just assumed they were consistent..my bad

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here doing Eco?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, damn! I emailed them asking for Student ID on 18th aug evening and when I checked my inbox on 19th morning, it was there. I just assumed they were consistent..my bad
    I sent them an e-mail and i got it within 2 minutes

ReputationRep:
    Anybody familiar with the duration of the Mechanical Engineering course? I need to know which contract to pick for accommodation...

ReputationRep:
    I applied several days ago and have heard nothing! just sent an email cant get through via phone so frustrating all places have gone on UNITE. I wont be going to uni at all at this rate

ReputationRep:
    did u guys chose 40 or 43 week contracts??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qaswling)
    did u guys chose 40 or 43 week contracts??
    - 43 i think

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.