Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sampson)
    Im coming Cov !! soo excited for it, im studying automotive engineering

And guess what :O our freshers WEEK is from 24th September and doesn't finish until the 7th of october.. sounds like its going to be a freshers Fortnight !! Going to be insane
    How did you find out about this, when are you moving in?

ReputationRep:

And guess what :O our freshers WEEK is from 24th September and doesn't finish until the 7th of october.. sounds like its going to be a freshers Fortnight !! Going to be insane
    fortnight !! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Living4Computing)
    Anyone doing Computing or any other courses which come under the faculty of Engineering and Computing?
    I am (:
    (under that faculty)

ReputationRep:
    Hey, see you're studying Biomed at Cov in September! Join the biomed freshers facebook group to get talking to some future coursemates!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/149997011752172/

!

ReputationRep:
    I would like to get to know some of you guys so if you want to add my facebook it is:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1076881082

Just mention your going Coventry in the message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaLaLaurie)
    Just from Birmingham and i'm bricking it (for a lack of a better term) but all is okay, i can go with my cousin
    That's good ^^ I'm from birmingham too, it's going to take an hour to get there every day :P

ReputationRep:

And guess what :O our freshers WEEK is from 24th September and doesn't finish until the 7th of october.. sounds like its going to be a Freshers Fortnight !! Going to be insane
    Seriously? :eek: That's pretty awesome!

ReputationRep:

OHH MYY, looks like freshers weeks gonna be real MESSY! Can't wait now tbh!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qaswling)
    I am from Greece. Got a place through Clearing for Mechanical Engineering(BEng). Haven't even got my student id to apply for accomodation.

Anyone knows when im getting the e-mail with the student id?

Anyone from Greece or studying Mechanical Engineering?
    You gotta email the accomodation department, with your UCAS ID, Course Details, and DOB and request for a student ID, they'll email you back within 24hrs. Hope this helps!!

ReputationRep:
    You gotta email the accomodation department, with your UCAS ID, Course Details, and DOB and request for a student ID, they'll email you back within 24hrs. Hope this helps!!
    Sorry buddy but this doesn't happen i emailed them on friday and didnt get it until today and to get it i had to phone them up!

The phone number is on the Coventry website and its the admissions number you want.

Freshers week will be insane :beer: im not looking forward to seeing my student loan after freshers has finished

ReputationRep:
    We have a long year, we don't finish until the 31st of August

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bossa Nova)
    Yay, I had begun to think that nobody was doing this course XD

I applied for accomodation yesterday and I haven't heard anything yet.
    I know! I've found you and one other person. Do you have facebook? And have you heard from accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm staying at Paradise Place Flat B4!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry buddy but this doesn't happen i emailed them on friday and didnt get it until today and to get it i had to phone them up!

The phone number is on the Coventry website and its the admissions number you want.

Freshers week will be insane :beer: im not looking forward to seeing my student loan after freshers has finished
    Oh, damn! I emailed them asking for Student ID on 18th aug evening and when I checked my inbox on 19th morning, it was there. I just assumed they were consistent..my bad

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here doing Eco?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, damn! I emailed them asking for Student ID on 18th aug evening and when I checked my inbox on 19th morning, it was there. I just assumed they were consistent..my bad
    I sent them an e-mail and i got it within 2 minutes

ReputationRep:
    Anybody familiar with the duration of the Mechanical Engineering course? I need to know which contract to pick for accommodation...

ReputationRep:
    I applied several days ago and have heard nothing! just sent an email cant get through via phone so frustrating all places have gone on UNITE. I wont be going to uni at all at this rate

ReputationRep:
    did u guys chose 40 or 43 week contracts??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qaswling)
    did u guys chose 40 or 43 week contracts??
    - 43 i think

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.