Scroll to see replies

08.006 my room at singer
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 221
ok sorted everything out!!! finally:smile: now im only waiting for replies :P
Hey I am at Singer too! What bother me is to share toilet!

Anyone doing Engineering and Management?
Original post by Living4Computing

Original post by Living4Computing
Anyone doing Computing or any other courses which come under the faculty of Engineering and Computing? :smile:

I am doing Engineering and Management ^_^
Reply 224
Original post by JessicaBryony
08.006 my room at singer

Im in 09.201 so right next door :biggrin:
How long did it take everyone to get offered accomodation? :smile:
Original post by Bossa Nova

How long did it take everyone to get offered accomodation? :smile:

Some 20 days for mine
Original post by Creul
Im in 09.201 so right next door :biggrin:

Did you visit?
Reply 228
Hello ! I'm going to study Business and Marketing, still waiting to hear about accomodation :frown:
Reply 229
Original post by Cupcakee
Hello ! I'm going to study Business and Marketing, still waiting to hear about accomodation :frown:

do u think we ll end up going to cov on the 24th without knowing where we ll b staying at?:p:p
Reply 230
Original post by AmyPariiis
Did you visit?

Yea I did visit the uni. Why?
Original post by Creul

Original post by Creul
Yea I did visit the uni. Why?

No I mean did you visit singer. I've been allocated there and I did not accept for now. Im tryna find someone who did
Reply 232
No I mean did you visit singer. I've been allocated there and I did not accept for now. Im tryna find someone who did

Yea I did visit singer halls. They are not to bad really they are much better than some other bit of uni accommodation that ive looked around and with free gym membership makes them a good choice :wink:
Some 20 days for mine

I thought they were going to allocate rooms at least before September?? :frown:
Original post by torchwood

Original post by torchwood
You guys do realise that there's a much better university in the same town? :confused:

Do you realise your thoughts arent wanted
Reply 235
@torchwood (i couldnt quote for some reason)
we do realise that and that of course there r better AND worse unis around the globe. if u r not satisfied with ur choice of university u can always drop off so don't piss off beautiful young ladies :wink:
Original post by qaswling
@torchwood (i couldnt quote for some reason)
we do realise that and that of course there r better AND worse unis around the globe. if u r not satisfied with ur choice of university u can always drop off so don't piss off beautiful young ladies :wink:

you cant quote because my post was deleted by a mod, lol
Reply 237
Am I right in thinking 24th - 25th is just moving into accommodation/start of freshers?
Reply 238
Original post by Orange92
Am I right in thinking 24th - 25th is just moving into accommodation/start of freshers?

Yea freshers FORTNIGHT starts on the 24th but you can move in any time within freshers weeks, but you may have to attend a meeting with your lectures before the end of freshers
I thought they were going to allocate rooms at least before September?? :frown:

They will! I booked my accomodation 24th july and they offered me the 18th august! I think this is the moment they are sending offers and you will probably hear about them in few days :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest