Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Creul)
    Yea freshers FORTNIGHT starts on the 24th but you can move in any time within freshers weeks, but you may have to attend a meeting with your lectures before the end of freshers
    Ok. I'll be moving in on the Sunday, so I'm presuming all I'll be missing is some freshers based activity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orange92)
    Ok. I'll be moving in on the Sunday, so I'm presuming all I'll be missing is some freshers based activity.
    Yea youll miss one nights worth of stuff but that isnt really to much out of 14 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torchwood)
    you cant quote because my post was deleted by a mod, lol
    now that's really democratic

ReputationRep:
    It really annoys me when people bring up warwick university. In the majority of cities, there is always a high ranked and a low ranked uni. And for those who think coventry uni is a pile of s*** can bugger off because in actual fact, it's not doing bad on the 2012 'league tables'......rant over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Creul)
    Yea youll miss one nights worth of stuff but that isnt really to much out of 14 days
    Ah well. Oh and where did you find all of this out, on the website? I didn't know Freshers week was going to be...2 weeks..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillysal)
    It really annoys me when people bring up warwick university. In the majority of cities, there is always a high ranked and a low ranked uni. And for those who think coventry uni is a pile of s*** can bugger off because in actual fact, it's not doing bad on the 2012 'league tables'......rant over
    it is actually far better than most of the unis in my country and as far as i can see it's getting better every year...

ReputationRep:
    Ah well. Oh and where did you find all of this out, on the website? I didn't know Freshers week was going to be...2 weeks..
    Yea i found it out on their website, http://www.cusu.org/content/748033/freshers_2011/

Also where are you staying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Creul)
    Yea i found it out on their website, http://www.cusu.org/content/748033/freshers_2011/

Also where are you staying?
    Paradise place, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qaswling)
    @torchwood (i couldnt quote for some reason)
    we do realise that and that of course there r better AND worse unis around the globe. if u r not satisfied with ur choice of university u can always drop off so don't piss off beautiful young ladies
    I like you!!!! go one stick it to him!!

ReputationRep:
    it is actually far better than most of the unis in my country and as far as i can see it's getting better every year...
    definitely

ReputationRep:
    Paradise place, you?
    Singer Hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaLaLaurie)
    I like you!!!! go one stick it to him!!
    relax!it's not about sticking it to anybody...and u have to admit that erasing his initial post wasn't really nice on behalf of the respected moderators

btw if anybody wants to can add me on fb http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001216407262 just mention u re from coventry

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone look for private housing? Need some advices! Pros Cons..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhii)
    Hey! Anyone doing Advertising and Marketing this year? Let me knowww!
    adevertising and business :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPariiis)
    Did anyone look for private housing? Need some advices! Pros Cons..
    if i got u right u r looking to rent a house...i think that all 1st years are required to stay in the halls but im not sure...apart from that i suppose if u stay alone ull get a huge rent plus u dont get many chances to socialize...

ReputationRep:
    if i got u right u r looking to rent a house...i think that all 1st years are required to stay in the halls but im not sure...apart from that i suppose if u stay alone ull get a huge rent plus u dont get many chances to socialize...
    Yes but I found some studios in student accomodation via the university agency thefuturelets.org.uk
    In fact I've been allocated in Singer hall I have not accept for now because I am annoyed about sharing toilet. I never tried this before! Where are you staying?

ReputationRep:
    Yes but I found some studios in student accomodation via the university agency thefuturelets.org.uk
    In fact I've been allocated in Singer hall I have not accept for now because I am annoyed about sharing toilet. I never tried this before! Where are you staying?
    AmyPariiis dont worry about sharing toilets, my girlfriend shared between 7 and at points their was 14 people sharing the toilet and everything was fine. They are cleaned every day anyway

ReputationRep:
    i have absolutely no idea...i applied today

ReputationRep:
    hi

im a first year student and applied for halls but the uni gave me a place for a room in a house 17 earlsdon avenue!! i paid my deposit but now i want to know if i can transfer to the self catered halls or not?? this house is also about 2 miles away from the uni so i feel like i will be out of it!!

x

ReputationRep:
    i have absolutely no idea...i applied today
    Then forget en-suite rooms I think they are fully booked! But they will offer you something else probably Singer, Apollo or University owned houses. Did you ask for catered or self catered?

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.