Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Anyone staying in Singer Hall?? im room 14.003! would like to get to know my flatmates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanessa_x)
    Anyone staying in BLOCK A Callice Court?
    Im gonna be in Block A aswell!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what socities they want to join yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djhendry)
    Hello, Anyone staying in Singer Hall?? im room 14.003! would like to get to know my flatmates.
    I am. They are likely to relocate me cuz I am PG but for now I in Singer hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeaAndSugar)
    Anyone know what socities they want to join yet?
    Basketball and football are the main societies i want to join! However im sure when I'm looking around i will see some other things that'll interest me

How about you?

I applied for accommodation on Monday and still havnt heard anything yet, so i gave them a ring today to find it was closed So i left a message and hopefully they will reply back to me tomorrow!

:danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellen-marie1992)
    Anyone going to Apollo?
    yup what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, anyone in Singer Halls, im in 35.004

ReputationRep:
    Yeeee mother****aaa! Can't wait to hold some parties and get rat arsed! Freshers fortnight here I come.. so excited can't wait to get away from the fam and have only myself to rely on, almost complete independence. So I'm thinking block parties plenty of booze and then hitting the clubs. I'm at singer hall room 08.006 LOL if that means anything? If you've got a similar room number to me, we'll have a chat.

So I'm Jess, I love horseriding, windsurfing, skiing, basketball, rounders and hitting the gym spesh with free membership! I'm also really into debating, politics and sociology, I'm up for a great time and hoping to have a lot of funn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sampson)
    Basketball and football are the main societies i want to join! However im sure when I'm looking around i will see some other things that'll interest me

How about you?

I applied for accommodation on Monday and still havnt heard anything yet, so i gave them a ring today to find it was closed So i left a message and hopefully they will reply back to me tomorrow!

:danceboy:
    I applied on results day and I called them yesterday and they said it'll take anywhere from 7-14 days!!! it's frustrating that it's going to take that long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sampson)

How about you?
    I'm not sure yet I want to join the psychology one and maybe the anime/international disasters ones, but I'm not sure. I was in a basketball club before but I was so bad at it that I don't think I'll join that one :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaBryony)
    Yeeee mother****aaa! Can't wait to hold some parties and get rat arsed! Freshers fortnight here I come.. so excited can't wait to get away from the fam and have only myself to rely on, almost complete independence. So I'm thinking block parties plenty of booze and then hitting the clubs. I'm at singer hall room 08.006 LOL if that means anything? If you've got a similar room number to me, we'll have a chat.

So I'm Jess, I love horseriding, windsurfing, skiing, basketball, rounders and hitting the gym spesh with free membership! I'm also really into debating, politics and sociology, I'm up for a great time and hoping to have a lot of funn!
    Im in the block next to you, 09.201.
    you getting a freshers pass?

ReputationRep:
    You know after you've payed for accomodation, do you have to forward the email to admissions or is everything completed now?

ReputationRep:
    anyone else doing civil engineering?

unpopular course i know

ReputationRep:
    20 lower holyhead road 20 anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04greenk)
    Photography and Raglan House flat 119
    meeeee for photography

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys how you all doing? i hope all is well and gearing up for the best 3/4 years of our life's!

my name is Hits btw and im gonna be studying Business IT and have been offered uni houses as accommodation but want to life in halls anyone know whats the houses are like inside as on the online brocher the outside of them look pretty dull and medieval! so is anyone else living in houses. i want to apply for other halls but then scared to reject this offer, anyone else had / having issues with accommodation?

i live in West London so its gonna be a bit of a change for me but truly i cannot wait! for freshers, i am a little freaked out about making friends as all my mates are going to Hertfordshire so would be great to get to know u on here, and maybe next month we could all be sipping on some rum and coke together!

cheers !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaBryony)

you sound like my sort of person! PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTY TIME!

ReputationRep:
    anyone doing Dance and Theatre? Or at Trinity Point Room 15? xx

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing the Dance, Theatre and Professional Practice course? Or staying in Trinity Point Room15?
    Let me know

ReputationRep:
    Anybody doing mechanical engineering, starting 26th???

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.